• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Lady GaGa's Body Revolution (SSBBW, Extreme Weight Gain, Feeding ~)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mental17

~SSBBW, Feeding, Extreme Weight Gain - The popular musical artist piles on pounds to form a Revolution for herself that will make her body as large as her popularity.

[This is a story I wrote for my dA, under a different pen name, I assure you i wrote all this and am currently working on more, obviously. Pleas eleave feedback and ideas of what you would like to see!]

Lady GaGa's Body Revolution
By TheFatMonster

"....Baby I was Born This Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" Lady GaGa shouted in tune as she finished off her smash-hit single "Born This Way" to her hometown audience in New York City. This was by far one of her most important and meaningful performances ever as she smiled from ear to ear widely as she trotted around on stage. GaGa was wearing form fitted waist-high black slacks with knee-high black boots that fit to her calves to a T. Her top was modestly tight and covered her average sized bust and kept it in-line along with her sleeves. The long blond hair extensions she had in were tightly tied into a long ponytail, allowing her sharp facial features and cheeks to shine front and center atop her shoulders. Her skin was a golden bronzy tan and it highlighted well with the stage lights as well as the dark clothing.

"It feels great to be home," GaGa mused as she strutted her way down the center aisle ramp of the stage amidst the cheering crowd, "but it's time for a change, Little Monsters. I was contemplating on what is it I should do for a new radical revolution and I believe I found it. I just need to grow into it and as I've always said...attaining your personal goals is very important...." She huffed as she felt the hour long dancing catching up to her. "It's time for Mother Monster to be something more and that's definitely a lot something more."

Moments later a rush of all of her dancers came out to the stage with portable divider stalls to which they erected it around her, hiding her from the immensely confused and overwhelmed crowd.

Soon afterward the stalls were carried away and Lady GaGa stood proudly with her hands on her curvy hips as she surveyed the crowd as she eyed the packed venue, known famously as Madison Square Garden.

"Little Monsters, who's ready for a Revolution!?" GaGa asked the crowd as she turned her back to the crowd and fist pumped quickly to the cheers that resonated around her, enveloping her with steep motivation. She began to take a small few steps forward, making sure to put some bounce in her walk which made her pronounced backside pop with the action. It was evident as she was only adorned in a black and silver laced bra top and small black shorts with matching silver trim. It gave all her Little Monsters an eyeful of her tight frame and delicious backside as the shorts rode up nicely and respectfully between her cheeks. GaGa sauntered up the aisle as she halted at the center of the stage, which was now illuminated ten-fold more than it had been during the entire concert. She turned back around and smiled.

"You see, Little Monsters, this is going to be the Revolution of the century. This will be talked about for years to come in the music industry and I figured why not have it at the beautiful Madison Square Garden?" She shrugged with enthusiasm.

GaGa clapped and a giant metal tank that was encrusted with glitter, jewels and accents was wheeled out on an immense cart almost immediately. It was nearly 15 feet high and had an amazing circumference. A spiral staircase wrapped along the side of it, it had seamlessly perfect welds and flair that fit it even better. The top had a pressurized locking seal and a tube-like hose was connected to the ceiling of the arena and the tank. As GaGa ascended the stairs a female dancer came from behind the tank with a similar hose like it sported from the top, albeit smaller.

GaGa unlocked the top with an audible grunt from her mic and the speakers,"Ugh a bit tightly...sealed haha." The same female dancer came up the small flight of stairs and handed GaGa two brown bags, to which she promptly dumped in the open top. "Mix it, Ginge." GaGa stated as she passed the dancer and made her way to the spotlight where the hose-tube was sitting on a small black wire table.

"Once Ginger is complete with her task the Revolution will commence. That brings me to my next topic of having your own Revolution, whatever it is strive for it and achieve it. This tank is my Revolution and you all will see soon enough!" GaGa excited yelled through the mic as she shook her hips to the small interlude of music that was being played. Several long seconds later Ginger locked and sealed the top of the tank and walked down the stairs and bowed to GaGa before vacating the stage, leaving the blond alone on the empty illuminated stage.

"Little Monsters, this is a Revolution. It will be an Evolution to my body and mind. I have no restrictions. I have no regrets. I have no control and I will be a different woman by the end of this." GaGa spoke her last words as she delicately grabbed the tube from the tabletop and aimed it to her mouth. She bit down on the mouthpiece and secured it to her lips as she stood and spread her legs apart, grounding her feet. A multi-camera feed aired on the large screen behind her. The camera angles included two side shots - left and right, a frontal view and a rear view. In the middle of the four panel feed a large projection of her face was shown as it showed GaGa's beautiful face as she closed her eyes and relaxed. The crowd fell silent at what this all could mean.

The silence was cut short by a whir and a large pump being turned on. The Revolution was now occurring.

GaGa sighed softly as she tilted her head back slowly. The brown and orange liquid from the tank ran through the tube at a lightning-quick pace and down her throat. Almost instantly, GaGa's cheeks began to puff out as she took the liquid's force, making her mouth consistently full as long as she had the tube secured and was ingesting the fattening liquid. Her hands shifted downwards as she set them on her hips. Her eyes opened as she felt a surging pulse come from her body - she knew it was all working.

Moments later, GaGa's tight abdominals were beginning to recede as her stomach began to envelope them in a softer tone, which was matched by a growing sensation around her hips as the curvature of the ratio of her stomach to her waist was beginning to change minimally. A small bulging sensation was starting to appear where her black and silver bottom's waistband signaled it's start as her milky white skin started to swell over it. She looked down at her lower half and noticed a smaller amount of space between her thighs. It wasn't a drastic change...yet.

The main screen behind her showed the audience the calming and dreamlike expression GaGa was sporting as she admired her body as she looked it over. The screen showing GaGa's back and butt was getting to be the hot spot for the audience's attention as their lovingly titled, Mother Monster, always had an endowed, pronounced backside. They all subconsciously knew any type of weight that she was putting on would have a steep concentration to collect to her hips, butt and thighs. They were anxious as they silently watched GaGa's butt grow softer, mostly retaining its shape and perkiness of her normal stature. Any change that would occur had yet to take place...it would only be a matter of time.

The other screens showed essentially the same camera feed, only that one mirrored the other's angle. They both depicted GaGa standing at a side view, mostly keeping her same figure. The only noticeable difference was a small change in her belly as it began to creep forward a little, mostly matching an eight of the extreme curve of her backside. A number readout appeared on the screen border that stated "138", presumably her current weight.

Latest posts

Back