Lapsitting

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian

??
My new GF had never tried lapsitting before and was worried to hurt me with her weight (she is around 300) so i had to hold her down for i while so she felt safe sitting down fullweight but now she cant get enough of the feeling:smitten:
The next thing is for her to become comfterbly being carried
Best of luck to you, Trinkan.
Back in 1971, New Years Eve, my wife got drunk and bounced in my lap. Something she would not do if she wasn't drunk.
My wife has always been reluctant to sit in my lap. The only time I have picked her up was when a neighbor came to our house trying to give away some kittens! My wife weighed around 270-lbs. I heard what was going on, I came up behind my wife, wrapped my arms around her waist, picked her up, turned away from the door, said goodbye, put my wife down with my arms still around her using my foot to push the door closed, walking about seven feet, went down one step into the living room, to place her down. She laughed because she knew I was just insuring we would not be getting any kittens.

I am envious of my son who had a bride who allowed him to pick her up.

View attachment 0-Jackie&Adrian.jpg

View attachment 0-Engagmt_LiftingAna.jpg

OneWickedAngel

Untamed Woman...
Best of luck to you, Trinkan.
Back in 1971, New Years Eve, my wife got drunk and bounced in my lap. Something she would not do if she wasn't drunk.
My wife has always been reluctant to sit in my lap. The only time I have picked her up was when a neighbor came to our house trying to give away some kittens! My wife weighed around 270-lbs. I heard what was going on, I came up behind my wife, wrapped my arms around her waist, picked her up, turned away from the door, said goodbye, put my wife down with my arms still around her using my foot to push the door closed, walking about seven feet, went down one step into the living room, to place her down. She laughed because she knew I was just insuring we would not be getting any kittens.

I am envious of my son who had a bride who allowed him to pick her up.
Aaw! Great photos Adrian! Lucky, Lucky women (and men who love them) !

Teresa

Abundantly Corpulent
Great pics and wonderful post!

Gotta love a man strong enough to hold a fullsized woman. Standing OR sitting.

Teresa
*sighing with envy* ;)

step on me

Lap sitting is fantastic, i love it when a big sexy heavy woman, sits on my lap, but love it more, when she want s to step an stand full weight on my stomach. I say, the heavier, the better on my stomach, step on me, any takers?
step on me.

Teresa

Abundantly Corpulent
Lap sitting is fantastic, i love it when a big sexy heavy woman, sits on my lap, but love it more, when she want s to step an stand full weight on my stomach. I say, the heavier, the better on my stomach, step on me, any takers?
step on me.
Two things come to mind... First: balancing on your stomach would be very difficult, of course that could be fixed by having something for her to hold onto. Second: I would think internal injury would be a concern with so much weight in such a small area.

I've never worried that sitting on a mans lap would injure him because not all of my weight would be on him and what is would be spread out. My hesitation comes from feeling like I"m going to fall off. When you have a very large bottom there ARE challenges. ;)

Teresa

Russ2d

When I have a woman on my lap or anywhere else I want and have (many times) all of her weight on me... I've done a lot of squashing (squashee) with many others and I've never seen any guy get injured. As far as trampling goes there are a lot of men who are into it and by some pretty large women as seen on some of the internet sites.

I love it, I sometimes think I was born to have fat women sit on me:) Being layed on is great too (especially by the big belly girls :wubu:)

stardust77722

this may sound silly but I use to be uncomfortable about sitting on my mans lap but he was a smaller guy then and I was afraid I was going to heart him or brake one of his bones or something but iam very comfortable to sit on his lap now :D

Skinny6ft4

i'm 6'3.5" and 90 lbs... SUPER narrow frame with a small build. my legs are long... but extremely wiry. still, as long as i'm on a seat or couch, sitting way back so there is support underneath my thighs to my knees... i can take a bbw on my lap (the biggest was 240 lbs), and think it's a lot of fun!

of course, i'm so narrow, i do tend to disappear from sight underneath them. :rolleyes:

zsa

I haven't seen my lap in years, but I do sit my daughter on my belly.

tinytoddy

none of us mind. the FA that complains when his girl sits in his lap needs to

a) have his fat admirer card suspended, if not revoked

b) write in to charles atlas and stop being such a wimp

I sent in for this program when I was younger. Found out that I don't like lifting weights!!

pinkylou

Freak on a Leash
My ex didnt like me sitting on his lap as he had a dodgy knee, but we used to move the sofas back for a bit of wrestle mania now and then hehe :p

SexybbwChanel

Like most of you, I was always afraid of hurting the guy if I sat on his lap, so I never really tried until my recent guy. He pulls me on his lap and even though I still don't put all my weight down on him I do enjoy it a lot more than I did. He likes it a lot and even tried to bounce me. He wants me to walk on his back when he gets a stiff back and I am way too scared to do that. Now he was laying on his stomach on the sofa and I went and sat on his butt and bounced up and down and he didn't mind. I wish I was braver though. I weigh 350+ and he is @140-145.

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
I think I've only had two men in my life who wanted me to sit on their laps or lean on them. I knew both of them before I knew anything about BBWs or FAs and when they wanted me to sit or lean on them I was confused and thought they didn't know better and I didn't want to hurt them. One was a boyfriend who often asked me to sit on his lap (and I did, gingerly) and another was a lover who would pull me towards him and press my full weight against him. Each time I enjoyed it and honestly wished I could do it a lot more. I still do.

By the time I realized that there were a lot of men who enjoyed it, I was married to a man who was turned off by it.

Bettie Bomb

i don't have a boyfriend right now...
but I used to have a guy friend that loved for me to sit on his lap... the last time he visited I bounced and bounced on his lap... it was oohhhh so fun. (and i don't mean that in a sexual way)... well... not on my part.. he may have gotten some enjoyment from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts