• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

LargeFriends.com Gold Membership worth the price?(please comment!!!)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shy guy

Monkey Trumpets
Here it is plain and simple I need to know if that ''Gold Membership'' thing at LargeFriends.com is worth the price the reason I'm asking this is that well...I JUST A WINK SENT TO ME BY A TOTAL BABE!!!!!!:shocked::shocked::shocked: and when I mean hot I mean paysite HOT!!! in fact she could be Ginger's twin if she wasn't a pear shape. Please guys help out I need to know what to do should I throw out the cash or not? and you know if all gos right I might get my frist pear shape gf...later(P.s I have ben sent other winks to but shes the only one worth talking about)

Latest posts

Back