• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Las Vegas BBW bash: for feeders and feedees

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rubens_feeder

Hi

How about the following idea, for all you feeders and feedees that will go to the Las Vegas BBW bash shortly:

We could wear a recognition mark, that looks innocently to others, but make us recognize eachother. I know that feeders and feedees get still very discriminated. I just had a relationship end because I was open enough to tell that big woman that I was a feeder. It was too much for her take, as she said. So going to the bash, I feel scared to mention it to anybody, because there are so many people that are totally not ok with it.

I am going there shortly, but would like to meet anybody that shares my interests, it would be really exciting. I guess a lot of feedees probably would not want to wear such a thing, but maybe at least feeders can meet feeders and socialize with them.
Maybe something innocent like a yellow band on the wrist saying "I insist on good food!" or "gourmet".
Then, a person can also initiate contact like that, mention it in a conversation without fearing to be shot in the head for it. It would be a starting point!

Markus (aka Rubens_feeder)

Latest posts

Back