Late Night Cereal

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Miss Vickie

Depending on the cereal it's got just the right amount of sweetness. I'm a fan of an organic version of cinnamon Cheerios that are really good. Nutty... sweet... milky... SO good. And not just late at night! :eat1:

QueenB

zoo-music girl
i like eating cereal out of tall cups. less spills & portable... i'm clumsy :blush:

AuntHen

Chicken Whisperer 🐔
DM Supporter
I love Grape Nuts with a little sugar and super ice cold milk:eat1:

Inhibited

Am wanting cereal can't decide between fruit loops or coco pops.... i think i may just have to mix them together....

LovelyLiz

I love the Barbara's Bakery cereals for snacks...

Shredded Oats (Original) and Puffins (Peanut Butter) are the BEST.

jennam

I ALWAYS have a late night bowl of cereal! Fiber one, Oatmeal Squares, Honey Nut Cheerios....I have lots of favorites. I tend to get carried away because I love cereal...and end up going to bed with a very fat belly. :blush:

AuntHen

Chicken Whisperer 🐔
DM Supporter
I just had a bowl of cereal for dinner...
Publix Greenwise Brand "Toasted Oatmeal Flakes"

100% whole grain & hearty ;)

Chef

Galloping Gourmet
I used to have these cereal attacks, like Big Mac attacks.

I would get a craving for a particular cereal I haven't had in a long time, like Wheaties, or Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch, Corn Chex, or even Toasties. And one bowl was never enough. I'd eat the entire box in one sitting if I had enough milk.

Good Times.

Ruby Ripples

Dis Member
i love it! The fresh icy cold milk, with my supermarket discount brand version of Special K with Red Berries, some sliced banana on top, yum!

AuntHen

Chicken Whisperer 🐔
DM Supporter
Cascadian Farm Organic- Cinnamon Crunch (they have some of the best whole grain kids cereals)

whole grain, lots of cinnamon!!!:eat1:

Tracy

Fat & Sassy
I love cereal! My favorite is Kashi Go Lean crunch. I love it because of its flavor and because it is so crunchy. :eat1:

CrankySpice

Unwashed.
Honey Nut Cheerios and Cinnamon Toast Crunch (generic version) are my guilty pleasures. I just don't understand why most cereal boxes are single serving size. :confused::eat1:

ChubbyPuppy

I am a cereal ADDICT. Honey Bunches of Oats is my favorite. I also love Crispix, Shredded Wheat, Raisin Bran... I love Grape Nuts but I have to eat them hot because cold they're too hard and it hurts my jaw (I am cursed with TMJ). Does oatmeal count as cereal? I love that too! Oh and sometimes I'll buy the sugary kid-type cereal. Reeses Puffs and Cap'n Crunch are my weaknesses... I never got to eat stuff like that as a kid, only "healthy" cereal. All my friends felt bad for me. It's not like it kept me from being a fat kid either. My parents tried so hard but failed. :p

activistfatgirl

donuts at the finish line
Good god, I love cereal, too. My favorite is generic honey bunches of oats with strawberries, cold Almond milk, a spoonful of peanut butter. If very hungry, repeat once more. *drool*

Latest posts