• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Laurel (Parts 1-5)- by Starling (~BHM, Romance, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Starling

~BHM, Romance ---it’s the 21st Century and an FFA can be the aggressor to a shy fat guy if she wants

Laurel
By Starling

- Part One

The day was unusually hot and sticky for so early in the summer, the kind of day Chris hated more than anything. It was on days like this that people walked around without shirts on and flocked to the public pool. Chris felt less than comfortable doing either of those things, which meant that he was usually left to spend the day solitary and sweaty.

In the time it took him to walk from his job at the Office Supply World to his car, his shirt was already stuck to his back. He turned the air conditioning all the way up and drove to pick up his little brother from day camp. Chris arrived a few minutes early, and spent the time sitting in the parking lot in the cold comfort of his car. A little before three, he saw a group of kids accompanied by two young women headed toward the lawn by the parking lot.

One of these young women immediately caught Chris’ attention. She wasn‘t particularly tall, and veered ever so slightly toward the heavy side of average, though this only served to enhance her extraordinarily feminine figure. Chris noticed, while trying not to feel like a pervert, that she had very large breasts, as they seemed about ready to burst through the fabric of a camp shirt that fit the girl perfectly everywhere else. She had shoulder length reddish brown hair, and sideswept bangs that framed a face with high cheekbones, large eyes, and full lips. Chris spent so long ogling that he failed to notice other parents picking up their children, and he rushed out of his car to get his little brother.

As Chris approached the girl, he began to feel nervous, and pulled his shirt away from his body so it wouldn’t cling, and tried desperately to suck in his chubby stomach.

“Who are you here for?”, she asked brightly, flashing Chris a pretty smile. Chris noticed that her eyes were a delicate shade of light green, not an eye color he had ever seen before. She was wearing a nametag, and Chris looked down to see the name ‘LAUREL’ written in cheery bubble letters.

“Who are you here for?”, Laurel asked again, and Chris looked up to see a twinkle of amusement in her eyes. He realized that it looked as if he had been staring at her chest this whole time, and his face reddened with humiliation.

“I’m uh…here uh…um…Timothy’s my little brother”, he managed to get out.

As if on cue, Timothy bounced over from where a group of kids were playing tag.

“All right Timothy, it looks like you are good to go”, Laurel said sweetly. She looked over at Chris and smiled again.

“And what can I call your handsome brother?” she asked Timothy with a grin.

“That’s Chris, but I don’t really think he’s handsome”, Timothy replied, making a face.

Laurel laughed. “That’s probably a good thing”.

Chris felt his face go red again. Was she…she couldn’t be…she was flirting! He forced himself to say something.

“I’m going to assume you’re Laurel” was what he came up with. He hoped she thought it sounded clever, and not as hopelessly stupid as it did to his ears.

To his relief, Laurel smiled again. “That I am. Hopefully you’ll come by and pick up your brother more often, now that we’re on a first name basis and all”, she said with a laugh.

Chris smiled back at her. “Definitely”.

On the drive home, he only half listened to Timothy’s tales of day camp. He was distracted by his interaction with Timothy’s pretty counselor.

“She thinks I’m handsome,” he thought to himself. For a few minutes he couldn’t keep a smile off his face until he considered that she might have been joking, making fun of him in a backhanded way. But she seemed so sweet.

Then an even worse thought crossed his mind. What if she was that way with everyone, using that same flirtatious manner with every balding father who came by? It made sense that she would be, it would help her job to have the parents on her side. Chris sighed. It was nice while it lasted at least, but really, who was he kidding? He was too quiet and far too tubby to get much serious notice from the opposite sex.

His mixed feelings toward the previous day’s encounter didn’t stop him from offering to drop Timothy off at camp the next day. His parents were more than happy to let him, and Chris found himself desperately wishing he would have a chance to talk to Laurel again, and perhaps sound a little more intelligent this time.

“You’re pathetic”, Timothy said as he slid in the backseat.

“How?”, asked Chris.

“You’re only offering to take me ‘cause you have the hots for my counselor”. Timothy was remarkably perceptive, even for a nine-year-old. Chris just laughed and shook his head.

When they got to the camp, Laurel and a different girl were outside signing kids in. Chris and Timothy walked up, and Laurel gave the pair of them a smile.

“Hey Timothy! Jess has got a game of soccer going if you want to play”, she said, gesturing toward the other girl. Timothy looked from Laurel to Chris, and made a shameless kissing noise before darting off. Chris tried to keep himself from blushing yet again, but it was no use. Laurel smiled at him.

“Timothy’s a bit of a handful sometimes, isn’t he?” , she said.

“Yeah”, Chris readily agreed. “My parents are too old to have a kid like that, that’s why they love it when I’m home to keep him in line”, he said with a smile.

“He’s a good kid though” Laurel said, looking to where he had jumped into the soccer game, “Very friendly. And athletic - he’s always the best at the sports we do”.

“He is”, Chris acknowledged with a nod, looking to see his skinny brother outrun the rest of the kids to get to the ball first.

“I think he got all the athletic genes in our family though”, he added with a sheepish glance toward his own round middle. Laurel’s eyes also flicked to his stomach for a moment, and Chris tried yet again to suck his gut in as far as it would go. She looked back to his eyes with a smile.

“Nothing wrong with that”, she said cheerfully, “I’ve never thought skinny was a good look myself”.

Chris didn’t mean to stare, but he couldn’t help himself. He hadn’t heard anyone say anything like that before.

“Well…I have to go to work”, he told her, for lack of anything better to say.

Laurel smiled and nodded. “Will you be back to pick up Timothy, or are your parents?”

“Oh, me, they both have to work late again”, Chris told her. He might have been fooling himself, but he could have sworn that she looked excited.

“See you at three, then” she said.

“Can’t wait!”, Chris replied, before he had a chance to censor himself.

Chris was less than useless at work that day, with his mind fully focused on when he would see Laurel again. He was lucky that working at the Office Supply World wasn’t particularly difficult, though the pay was decent and on grueling hot days like these the air conditioning was a godsend. When his shift ended at 2:30, it was all he could do to keep himself from running to his car to get to Timothy’s camp.

He was early again, and once again he saw Laurel and the other girl (was Jess her name?) come out with the kids. Laurel noticed him in his car and raised a hand in greeting. When Chris came out, Laurel walked a little bit toward him and handed him a slip of paper.

“Just thought it might come in handy”, she said. Chris unfolded the paper and there was a phone number written on it. Underneath Laurel had written ‘Call me!’ with a smiley face. Timothy came over, and they were leaving all too soon.

If Chris had been distracted before, he was beyond all hope now. He held the piece of paper with Laurel’s number as if it contained the secrets of life itself. He could barely drive, and poor Timothy’s stories once again fell on deaf ears. At dinner he was nervous and quiet, and he barely ate his dinner, partly because of nerves and partly because, well, he couldn’t help but assume that Laurel’s apparent interest in him was due to the fact that he wore baggy clothes that hid his chubby body well. He didn’t want her to be disappointed when she realized how chunky he really was.

He picked up the courage to call her at about ten that night. After stumbling over a few minutes’ worth of awkward conversation, Laurel asked him if he wanted to go to dinner and a movie the following night.

“Dinner?”, Chris echoed, “It’s…it’s too hot to eat out in this weather. Let’s just meet up later and see a movie without dinner.” What he didn’t really want to tell Laurel was that he was terrified of eating in public. He always felt like people were staring at him, or laughing as the fat kid wolfed down his food. Laurel agreed to meet up after dinner, although she sounded a bit disappointed.

Chris let his parents drop Timothy off and pick him up the next day; he felt like he would be overdoing it to go see Laurel at work if they were going out that night, plus he had a later shift at the Office Supply World.

After work, he rushed home and took a shower. When he got out, he winced as he saw his body in the full length mirror. Last time he checked, he weighed 237 pounds at just under five foot ten. But that was over three months ago, and he knew he’d gained weight. His stomach was round and soft, and he had dark red stretch marks on his lower belly and his chubby hips.

His thighs were doughy and his back creased with two thick rolls of fat. He didn’t even want to look at his ass - he knew it was huge to begin with, and it could only have gotten bigger. His cheeks flushed with color as he felt embarrassed just looking at himself. While he hoped things would go well with Laurel, he found himself desperately wishing he wouldn’t be expected to take his clothes off anytime soon.

It had been so hot during the days recently that it stayed warm well into the night, so Chris put on a pair of nice jeans, though he noticed they were getting painfully tight, and a lightweight, loose fitting black T-shirt that looked decent and managed to hide the fact that his stomach was bulging over the top of his too-small jeans. He skipped dinner with the family, as he hadn’t eaten all day and didn’t want to ruin it now.

Timothy laughed at him and made jokes about his interest in Laurel before he went, but Chris did manage to get the grudging compliment that he “looked okay for a fat dude” before his little brother was off and running outside.

His parents told him to have a good time and to not drink and drive - since he was nineteen and only home for the summer while college was out, there wasn’t much else they could tell him.

Chris hit traffic and was a little late to the theatre, which he was secretly pleased about because he hated standing places alone. Although he reasoned that Laurel probably felt the same way, and he felt bad to keep her waiting.

She was leaning against a railing when he saw her, and he had to stop and catch his breath a second. She was beautiful when she worked at camp in cheesy T-shirts and old jeans; after hours, she was stunning. She was wearing a navy blue cotton sundress with a halter top and deep neckline that accentuated her chest. Her hair fell down her shoulders in soft waves, and she had on a pair of dangling gold earrings that matched her gold sandals.

She looked effortless and incredible, and Chris realized that he was going to look embarrassingly mismatched next to her. Laurel saw him and waved him over.

“I was starting to think you stood me up”, she said with a sideways smile.

“I just hit traffic”, Chris said. “Sorry to keep you waiting”. Laurel gave him a genuine smile this time and a hug, and Chris bought them both tickets to the next movie showing, he didn’t really care what it was.
When they were inside the theatre, Laurel grabbed his arm and pulled him to the concession stand with surprising force.

“If I’m going to let you buy my ticket, the least you can do is let me buy you some overpriced ice cream since it’s so hot”, she told him. Before Chris could protest, she had bought two large bowls, one of which she slipped in his hand, and the other she kept for herself.
Although he still felt uncomfortable eating in front of her, Chris smiled at the gesture.

“Thanks” he said, and before he could shut his mouth the words “You look really really good. Like a goddess.” had slipped out.

A goddess? Seriously? Even Chris knew he was pathetic. To his surprise, though, Laurel blushed.

“Thanks”, she said. Her big light eyes looked him up and down and she smiled. “You look good yourself”.

Although he was incredibly nervous, Chris somehow found the courage to slip his free hand around Laurel’s waist as they walked into the theatre.

As soon as they sat down, he felt Laurel shifting a bit, and before he knew it, she stuck a spoonful of ice cream in his mouth.

“You have to eat it before it melts”, she whispered with a giggle. Chris squirmed a bit, but he felt a little better since it was so dark no one else would notice. Besides, Laurel evidently didn’t have a problem with watching him eat, as she was literally shoving food down his throat.

It wasn’t until after all the previews and a few minutes into the movie that Chris noticed Laurel hadn’t eaten any of her ice cream, and yet when he checked, both bowls were empty. She had given him her bowl as well. Chris was confused and a little uncomfortable.

He couldn’t quite shake the feeling that she was making fun of him. Like she could feed the fat boy two bowls of ice cream instead of one and he wouldn’t notice. Although, Chris admitted to himself, he really hadn’t noticed.

As the movie progressed, he and Laurel got closer and closer to one another, and as the climax of the film played itself out, Laurel was snuggled into his chest and had one leg draped over his thighs. Chris was sure Laurel could hear his heart pounding, and he sucked his poor stomach in like his life depended on it. His only regret was that he couldn’t suck in his thighs as well, as he was sure Laurel could tell how big they were, and then had to laugh at himself as he realized that he probably spent more time stressing over his thighs than Laurel ever did.

As they walked out of the theatre into the still oppressive heat, Laurel stood on her toes a moment and whispered in his ear “Do you have anywhere else to be?”

Chris shook his head, not caring to inform her that he usually didn’t have anywhere to be.

“Well…um…my roommate’s out of town…”, she let the sentence trail off, and Chris noticed she actually seemed nervous for once.

“Oh.”, he told her. Again, another brilliant answer. It was Laurel’s turn to blush furiously.

“Well…if you want to like, I don’t know, follow my car…we could hang out there a little…if you want to…you don’t have to or anything, I was just saying…” The thought flashed through Chris’ mind that if he went back with Laurel, chances were good that he would at least be required to lose his shirt.

He briefly considered turning her down until reality got a hold of him. Here was this drop dead gorgeous girl who had an amazing personality to boot practically begging him to go home with her. How often did this happen in the life of a regular guy? Not often. Even less often in the life of a regular fat guy. So he did the intelligent thing and followed Laurel back to her apartment.

(Continued in post 8 of this thread)

Latest posts

Back