• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Lazy Lindsay - by Number 14 (~BBW, Teen Drama, Fantasy, ~SWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW, Teen Drama, Fantasy, ~SWG -a teens dark side benefits a comely lass

Lazy Lindsay
by Number14

I was trying to make a story with some more depth and character development in this story. I hope this is enjoyable; it's my first one. Thank you for constructive criticism.

Chapter One – Defending Honor

Lindsay was easily the most popular girl in school. Student council President, an all 'A' student, nice to everybody. Your average over-achieving workaholic. She was pretty short for a high schooler, at about 5'1" and 97 pounds. She had a light frame, a great ass, but a small sized chest. She had an irresistibly cute face, beautiful brown eyes, a cute button nose. She had this hypnotizing beautiful smile that could easily steal any boy's heart in a second.

She gave her entire heart into every little endeavor; she had always been like this. She got elected Student Council President this year, and school spirit was at an all time high. Before her Summerset was famous for having no school spirit whatsoever. She worked long hours after school, organizing dances, school spirit week, and the list goes on.

...and on.....and most tiresomely...exhaustingly...perpetually....goes on.... and one can only work so long. Only so long before they just give out. That happened to Lindsay after half the school year, but she never gave up. She had very little time for her boyfriend, Ryan, who patiently stood by her the entire time.

Ryan was average. Blond, 5 foot 8, skinny, soccer and basketball player, too weak for football, average student. He liked Lindsay a lot and got in a lot of fights with other people because some guys didn't think her chest was big enough. He was a little bit quick-tempered, and one day in the halls of the school building, he chose to fight with someone weaker than him and was sure of winning the fight. But something unexpected happened.

"You jerk - take that back right now!" Ryan yelled at Bill, who had once again
insulted Lindsay's bra size.

"Ha! What're you gonna do 'bout it ya stupid lout?" Bill's eye darted to where Lindsay was standing. He let out a short laugh. "Look! There's the flat chested twit right now! What's your bra size, -1A?"

The slacker crowd laughed. Bill spouted many more painful insults. Lindsay broke into tears, comforted by some of her other friends. Ryan's rage was building to incredible levels.

Just then, Mike stepped out of the crowd, walked over to Bill and said: "Bill, stop this. Look at Lindsay; she's crying! And Ryan is ready to kick your ass! Just stop this! It's WRONG!"

Mike was a very nice guy. He didn't like to see people like this, which was uncommon for other 9th grade guys. He was about 5' 6", brown hair with bangs grown down to eye level, and weighed in at 160 pounds. Fat by NO means, he was extremely strong, with thick, heavy bones, and strong, solid muscle. No body knew quite why, but he loved to train, night and day. That was almost all he ever did outside of school. He wasn't in any sports, wasn't popular and had only a few friends. Despite his seemingly pacifist nature, he loved fighting in a sporting way.

"Mike, I don't understand you," Bill said, "You enjoy fightin', but want me to--"

Bill was cut short by Ryan's fist in his face. Mike looked on in shock as Bill held his nose, broken and bleeding. Ryan kicked Bill in the stomach, gave him a right hook, which knocked him on his ass. He repeatedly punched Bill in the face. Mike didn't know what to do. But when he saw Bill's - one of his only friends - teeth on the ground, it came to him.

"Hey, Ryan."

Ryan stopped, looked up to Mike, who said, "Stop it, stop it NOW!"

He yelled like a sergeant to his troop. A shiver ran down Ryan's spine. Why? Mike was not scary. Ryan took control of his fear and stood up tall, 3 inches taller than Mike.

"You gonna help your friend?"

"Yeah."

"Are you really? I don't think you could beat me."

"Think so, huh?"

"Yep."

Mike made a smug grin. "Believe what you want to."

"Fine then; I will." Ryan started to punch him, but for some reason he felt a large push backwards. He stumbled a good 10 feet and fell on his ass. The crowd laughed at the show. Ryan didn't even really know what happened. Mike must've pushed him when he lowered his guard. His face was red from anger; Ryan hated being laughed at: the one thing he could not stand.

Mike raised an eyebrow, "Wow! You really suck at this combat thing."

The crowd laughed. Ryan stood up and rushed Mike. As he closed in, he felt something...horrible...his vision blurred...he looked down and there was Mike's fist in his abdomen! Ryan vomited all over the ground; he didn't know what was worse: the pain of being laughed at, the pain in his stomach, or the fear that struck him when he realized that....
...he didn't see the punch, at all!

No! He had to have seen it! There's no way, no way anyone is that fast! He had lost the fight, a first loss, how humiliating, losing to him! He thought he wasn't paying attention or maybe he closed his eyes. The thought kept pushing into his mind, that Mike was some kind of....devil? He fell backwards, holding his stomach, groaning, tears streamed down his face.

"You....monster...." Ryan groaned.

"Me? A monster!? Take a look at what you did to Bill!" Mike shouted.

Ryan propped himself up, still holding his gut, and looked at Bill. He was covered in his own blood. His face was swollen up, gashes all over it, one eye swelled shut, his nose wasn't where it should be, and he showed no signs of consciousness. "I’m bleeding to death ! Look what you've done!"

Mike picked up Ryan by the collar, screaming in his face, "I was telling him to stop - and he would have listened, too - if you hadn't rushed in and threw a gigantic hissy and slugged him! I should finish you off right now!"

"That's enough there, Mr. Valcheck," said an all too familiar voice to Mike. It was the principal, Mr. Shockley. "All three of you boys are in serious trouble...with the law!"

Since the no tolerance laws were enacted in this state, serious action was taken.

In the court battles to follow, it was ruled that Mike was defending Bill's life and was fined only $100. Bill was charged with sexual harassment and a breech of the peace, which totaled $2,500. Ryan was charged with aggravated assault, being fined only $1,000. Then, Bill's parents sued Ryan for medical costs, court costs, and the fine for Bill AND Mike.

So....what did this mean? Days in court for poor Lindsay, already almost completely drained of energy. It obviously took a toll on her; she wasn't so peppy any more. Dark circles formed under her eyes as she tried to catch up on all her work.

She got a call from her boy friend Ryan the night after all the settlements were reached.

"Hello? Lindsay?" Ryan said in a sorry tone.

"What do you want?" Lindsay shot angrily as she recognized Ryan and his infamous 'I'm so sorry Lindsay' tone of voice.

"I'm sorry, I lost the fight for you." Ryan said, thinking that having gotten into the fight would increase the closeness in their relationship.

"Sorry!? For losing!?" She nearly screamed, "You idiot! Do you have any idea all the trouble you've caused me over this? It's gone take me weeks to catch up on all of the work I've missed! You do realize I'm in Honors English! Do you have any idea how much work there is?!"

She wasn't stopping, not now; she had had enough of Ryan's nonsense, cheating on her, getting in fights, pinching other girls' butts, and the like, "I am so sick of you! It's over between us!"

"I got in trouble over you! I defended you! You made it seem like the fight was my fault in the courtroom, and I've been meaning to talk to you about that!" Ryan shouted back, fuming with rage.

"It was your fault; look at poor Bill! I'm glad Mike beat you up! Sometimes I wish he would have put you in the hospital!"

"You like Mike now?! What is wrong with you?"

"Maybe I do! Maybe I'll ask him out!"

"You do and I'll kill him!"

"Think you can? Not after what he did to you!" Lindsay had hit Ryan's weak spot. He had nightmares about this so-called 'invisible punch', that no one else seemed to know about. He hung up the phone. She was just about...shocked. She couldn't believe she said that. All of the sudden, she felt...sad? But how, Ryan'd been such a creep; she couldn't even begin to describe why she felt so bad. She slumped down onto a couch and clicked on the TV. The workload had become too much, and now this. She broke down... and...cried. She cried...

Lindsay barely managed the rest of the year. She became lazy and gained 6 pounds over the stress, eating to console herself. She had dark circles under her eyes. Then summer was finally here. Thank goodness!

Latest posts

Back