• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

lbs/ft

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve-aka

I work at a hospital, and yesterday whilst setting up a piece of equipment in the OR I overheard the surgeon talking about a large and short patient he had. Unfortunately the talk was rather derogatory, (it really is quite depressing the amount of smack some of the people on the surgical team spew - especially the doctors - when the patient is under anesthesia, but that is a subject for another day).

At any rate, he had estimated how many pounds per foot this patient was. I can't remember what that estimate was but I was rather intrigued by this concept and thought it might be a fun and interesting thread here where we could deflate the defamatory sting and make it our own prideful and positive thing.

To get things started, here is my lbs/ft statistic: ~31.7 lbs/ft at 6.3 feet of total height.

Latest posts

Back