• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

LB's New "Right Fit Strategy"

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AshleyEileen

chunky
Lane Bryant is changing.
That's great!

However, I'm a bit upset about a few things with the new Right Fit Strategy.
The main points are:
  1. All light denim washes have been discontinued.
  2. Bye, bye flares! They're discontinued too.
  3. No more medium blue (bright blue) wash. (I'm upset because this was a new wash in the bootcuts and I loved it.
  4. There will be three styles of denim: the weekender aka bootcut, the scenester aka straight leg, and the jetsetter aka trouser.
  5. The boot cut will be available in all sizes in store (yellow, red, and blue). Petite and Tall will be limited.
  6. The straight leg and trouser will only be carried in reds in store. Blue, Yellow, and petite or tall in any size will have to be ordered.
  7. Carrying a smaller stock of denim will allow for a bigger selection of tops.

:confused:

WHAT?!
I'm outraged by the fact that I'll have to order all of my pants!

Latest posts

Back