• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

learning to drive vs being fat

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmwm2001

Here is an interesting question.
I am 27 and havw recently started driving lessons. Ive never ever really been interested in learning to drive and am only really doing it now to get it out of the way.
When i told my family ans friends that i was learning how to drive their reaction was universaly 'thats great, well done, your life will be so much beter and you will have freedom and be happier'.
Now when i said i was a Feeder and that i enjoy gaining weight their reaction was 'thats unhealthy, your killing yourself etc etc'.

What i want to know is,
What are the figures about how much more likely you are to be in a car accident being a driver on the road compared with the figures of having a weight related illness?

My family aprove of one which doesn't make me happy but they see as fine and encourage it.

My family doesn't aprove of what does make me happy and discourage it on 'health reasons'.

If there are any links, figures, or just useful opinions, id love to see them :)

Daniel xxx

Latest posts

Back