Quantcast

Let's see an OLD pic of you!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

rainyday

Departed
These are so fun, and I love how the eras are all mixed up. Sandie, you have some thick, luscious hair, and TFG, your photos were artsy cool even back then.

The crazy-eyed ones on the left are passport photos taken in a booth in a London train station somewhere around 1989. The standing one is from a visit home for Christmas in 1994.

biggie

Here's one of me when I spent a month in Africa when I was 18, in 1983.

Dang I was thin then. Though the Africa diet of mostly rice does wonders to one's waistline. ;p

View attachment africa2b.jpg

Tina, you were, are, and always will be a stunningly beautiful woman. Your future husband is a lucky bastard. Make sure to remind him often! :smitten:

bigsexy920

Ok I'll be good.
Guess who I am. Thats right the chubby one on the right. I was 3 here so that would make the year 1969

ATrueFA

Here is me as a hippy at 18 in the very early 70's back when I was into old Caddy's..

Dave

Tina

Older and wiser now
Here's one of me when I spent a month in Africa when I was 18, in 1983.

Dang I was thin then. Though the Africa diet of mostly rice does wonders to one's waistline. ;p
Still cute, but too thin, darling. I like you with some meat on your bones. :D
Tina, you were, are, and always will be a stunningly beautiful woman. Your future husband is a lucky bastard. Make sure to remind him often! :smitten:
I will! :p But I am lucky, too, my Love.

Zandoz

Highly irregular
I am sooooooo glad there are no known digitized pics of me in my younger days....no one would believe they were me anyway. My mom has a couple pics on display of me during high school and college years, and all my nieces swear they couldn't possibly be of me, and constantly hound my mom to get her to tell them who it really is.

Risible

Monkey Daze
The smaller pic is from the middle school years; I was 13 or 14 I guess. Mom was always with the "Get your hair out of your eyes! How can you see with that in your eyes!" and, "How can you go out looking like that! What are you wearing?!"

The other pic I've posted elsewhere here; from the time when I had a CJ5. I'm the one with the classic blue and red Vans.

View attachment junior high.JPG

View attachment jeep1.JPG

kathynoon

Jersey Irish BBW
This is me and my family a ways back. I am in the front row in the jeans. It was a ceremony where my dad and other vets were getting medals for helping to liberate France during WWII. That was great. But what really excited us was that they were giving out all you can eat ice cream. ... Priorities.

View attachment Fam_coop.jpg

Tooz

sweet chocolate christ

Okay, this is from 1988. I'm not ten here, but I don't have the ability to go digging for pictures from that time. Blame it on my currently not functioning back.

Aliena

I have 3 pictures to share. One is approximately 12 years old. It was taken on a trip to New Orleans and yes, I know the sparkly stuff is too much! I was trying to be creative a few years back with camara software.

Oh to be 26 again!

View attachment cristmas.jpg

This one was me in a mood, trying to look sexy or something. I do miss my hair though! This was about 9 years ago.

View attachment sexysmiledeanne.jpg

This was me at an awards ceremony for the Trio Award. I was laughing at my college buddy, because he was using the helium out of the balloon to talk like Minny Mouse.
This picture too was about 10 years ago.

View attachment shannon_gannon2 (600 x 345).jpg

Latest posts