• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Letter to the Big Beautiful Women

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmann0413

PLAYER ONE READY! START!
I got bored one day and decided to do this. It might sound weird or ridiculous, I dunno. But I tried my best and I hope you all like it. (BTW, not sure if it's in the right place, so if it isn't, can a Mod put it in the right place?)

----------------------------

Dear Big Beautiful Women of the world,

Never let anyone tell you that you’re not amazing. You are some of the most wonderful, fantastic people on the face of the Earth. Some of you are our friends, some of you are our family, and some of you are even our lovers. You offer the world all that you are, and most of the time, you ask for nothing in return but our love and respect.

To the single women, do not fret. You will find someone who loves you no matter what. Don’t give up, even if you have had bad relationships in the past. Those guys could not appreciate who you are, but there is someone out there who would. Never give up searching for the right one for you. For all you know, he could be right in front of you and you’ll never know it. And women who have a good man, HOLD ON TO THEM. They love you for who you are, not how you look. If they tell you that you look like the most beautiful woman in the world, believe them instead of bringing yourself down because you think that you don’t look good because of society’s norms.

For the ones who feel as though you aren’t as beautiful as they say, change that thought. Tell yourself in the mirror every morning that you are beautiful. Yes, there are women that are more beautiful than you, but remember that they aren’t YOU. The only one who can tell you that you are one of the most beautiful women ever is you. And if someone says something negative about the way you look, don’t sulk or tell them something negative. Just laugh and assure them that you know you are beautiful no matter what anyone says. Wear your cleavage out or your clothes as tight as you want to. People are going to be negative anyways to make themselves feel more superior. It’s just how you react to the situation that determines if it works or not.

Don’t feel bad about the way you are. If you like the way you are, then stay that way. If you feel as though you are beautiful, EMBRACE that feeling. Never let anyone bring you down about the way that you are. You are big, beautiful, and wonderful. Be confident in your curves! Eat what you wanna eat and don’t feel guilty about it! Nothing will bring you down if you do. Society may say that the most beautiful women are a size 0, but that’s their opinion. Don’t let it be yours. Remember, even if you think that no one thinks you’re beautiful or amazing, there is at least one person who thinks you are (me!).

Lover of all big, beautiful women everywhere,

Lloyd Louis Lee, III :happy:

Latest posts

Back