BOTH Lexi's Revenge (BBW, SSBBW, M t F(BBW), WG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

HL Madison

Chapter 1: January 2013

It was a bitterly cold winter's night in downtown Minneapolis, but Troy Allen and some friends were going out to celebrate. The twenty-three year old, recent college-grad had just gotten his first promotion at an investment banking firm. The occasion deserved a night out on the town. After a five minute walk from their work, Troy and his friends slipped into a new bar that had been recommended. Once inside, a svelte hostess met them at the door. She was dressed in the bar's revealing, hooters-esque uniform. Although the look was accomplishing its goal of being provocative, it was completely impractical given the ongoing, brutal Minnesota winter. After explaining the counter area was at capacity, the hostess advised that they did have a large booth free in the back corner to accommodate the group for a meal and some drinks.

Troy followed his group over to the booth, but while doing so, someone caught his eye. Leaving the area behind the counter and heading towards the exit door, was an absolute bombshell of a woman. Troy only got a brief look from distance of the heavy-set woman, but she clearly was dressed in the same skimpy uniform the waitress and hostess had on. He estimated she looked to be about 5’4, and about 300 pounds, with most of the weight in her corpulent rear and thick thighs. While heading out the door to the street, her body finally turned to face him, revealing more about her figure. Her face was too far away to get a read on, but it was framed by long blonde hair that complimented her silky, white skin. Even from a distance, Troy could tell she had the best kind of womanly shape; a sort of pear-hourglass combo, who despite having colossal hips and an ass like a shelf, still possessed full breasts whose slight perkiness defied their obviously heavy nature.

The rest of the night was enjoyable, but Troy couldn’t shake the memory of the full-figured employee of the bar. While his friends made comments about their current waiter being attractive, Troy just couldn’t see the appeal of a girl like their waitresses meager proportions. It was another reminder that Troy was still in the closet about his admiration of bigger women.

Generally during college, Troy had dated stereotypically thin, sorority girl’s; the type of girl that looked the part of a finance majors future partner. It was the obvious match, given Troy was 6’1, smart, a student athlete, and from a wealthy, respected family. Still, Troy felt deep dissatisfaction being with the women he was expected to date. This dissatisfaction manifested in the fact that his relationships would always go sour when things in the bedroom didn’t materialize. Then, even though it wasn’t fair to the girls he dated, he often cheated or broke things off to secretly hook up with girls with larger figures.

Near the end of college he had finally worked up the courage to date one girl who was on the chubbier side. Standing at about 5’5 and weighing about 200 pounds, Claire had been kind, down-to-earth, funny, and sexy. Despite being a much smaller size than his truthful preference, Claire represented a step forward in his confidence to date who he really wanted to. Things had been going so well in the first 8 months of the relationship; that was until Thanksgiving of that year. Nervously, Troy had taken Claire home to meet his family for the first time. He knew Claire was not the type that his pretentious family expected him to bring home. Claire didn’t have any ambitious plans for after college. Conversely, she was an art major, with no concrete career plans but to make art. Further, Claire didn’t come from any money, wear fancy clothes, or pretend to be more than she really was. These things had been endearing to Troy, but to his family, they were problems.

In the end, Claire had left dinner in tears and blocked Troy’s number. Troy never found out if the breaking point was his family's comments on her weight, the comments on the amount of food on her plate, or his parents calling her “lacking in the qualities needed to be with my son.” This was followed by a lecture aimed at Troy about needing to be with someone who was actual “wife material,” or in other words, thin. If his family hadn’t been bad enough, when he announced to his friends that he and Claire were done, they’d been relieved. As put by one friend, “You dodged a bullet with that one, Troy. If she was already that size she was in college, she was only gonna fatten up more once she finessed a ring outta you.”

Troy was humiliated by the fallout of his relationship ending. Between society's expectations of him and his family and friend comments, Troy concluded that fat girls were off the table for relationships; at least until he had more separation from his family and current friends. Troy had decided fat girls would just be for hookups and one night stands. The problem was since the end of college a year and a half ago, the influx of parties and gatherings that produced hook-ups was gone. Even on the “wife material” front, things had been dry with how busy work had been. All in all, Troy’s sexual frustrations were at a breaking point. Inside, he just knew that he needed the rotund women he'd seen at the bar to be his, even if only for a night.

HL Madison

Chapter 2: February 2013

Over the next month, Troy went to the bar frequently to try to get to know the bulging bartender he’d first seen on that cold, January night. He found out her name was Lexi, and upon repeat inspection, Lexi likely was closer to 325-350 pounds rather than his original assessment of 300. This suited Troy. In addition to his attraction to bigger women, he also loved the thought of one getting bigger.

On his first trip to the bar alone after the celebratory night out with friends, Lexi had been relatively chatty with him when he struck up a conversation. She’d given him her name, a little back story about having just moved to Minneapolis from a small town in Illinois, and talked about her love of Chicago sports. Although the conversation was nice enough, Troy was having a hard time staying focused on her face, instead of her gigantic, swaying tits. The conversation ended when she needed to give some attention to other people's orders, but Troy felt as though they had started a nice rapport.

During his visits, Troy would find a spot at the bar's counter, waiting to catch the attention of the stunning BBW. Troy was mesmerized by how Lexi’s ample DD cups and chubby upper arms jiggled with every small movement that a bartender was required to do. In addition to her large breasts, Lexi also had a massive lower half of her body which was shown off by the aforementioned Hooters-like dress code the bar had for its employees. The outfit consisted of tight spandex booty shorts, and a snug, cleavage bearing top to match. On other employees, the outfit was scant, but relatively tasteful. On Lexi, the outfit left scandalously nothing to the imagination. The spandex shorts tightly hugged Lexi’s large, seductive hips; almost looking as though they would rip with any too-sudden movements. The shorts highlighted the large roll of Lexi’s sizable pot belly, the complete outline of which could clearly be seen through the spandex shorts.
As well as highlighting Lexi’s belly, the shorts showcased her bare thighs by showing that their fleshy adipose touched from just above the knees and all the way upwards. Despite all her other beautiful, inflated features, Troy’s favorite activity when seated at the bar’s counter was stealing glances at Lexi’s swollen ass that stuck out behind her and swayed purposefully as she hustled around during her shift.

Having frequented the bar a lot in the past weeks, Troy picked up on the fact that the patrons of the bar liked Lexi as a person and conversationalist, but weren’t exactly fans of her ample figure. Troy occasionally would hear crude comments or fat jokes about the young woman's heavyset body. Although the comments could be taken as mean, they almost came off as sorry for her. Their tone was ponderous of why the owners would even force such a large woman to expose herself in such a revealing uniform. When Troy’s friends would accompany him on trips to the bar, they’d frequently whisper nasty comments about Lexi’s weight. Troy would quietly laugh along or agree under his breath to keep up appearances, but secretly he couldn’t get enough of watching Lexi waddle around during her shifts. He could just tell in the way Lexi moved that despite being no older than her mid twenties, she had been bigger her whole life. It was just in the grace and ease of how she shifted her weight around; conscious at all times of just how much space she took up.

Troy was infatuated with her, but since their first conversation, he hadn’t been able to make a successful move. At least once a week Troy would make a point of coming to the bar counter alone to try to talk with Lexi. Over this month of visits, Troy had been politely avoided or completely rejected while trying to engage her in conversation again. Lexi just didn’t seem interested in being friendly towards him anymore, even going as far as to have other bartenders serve him when he’d take a stool on the bar. Troy had been surprised by the rejections of his advances. By all normal metrics of attractiveness he was exactly the type of man you would want to take an interest in you. It was clear from his attire that he had money, and his physical condition had not dipped from his collegiate athlete days a couple years prior. Something happened since their first conversation that made her start to avoid him, but Troy had no clue what.

One particular Friday night after his friends had left the bar, Troy had consumed a bit too much to drink. With more drunken confidence than normal, Troy tried to start a conversation with Lexi. He brashly called out to her, “Everytime I come here and see you, you avoid me! Tell me that’s not true.” Troy slurred, as he flashed her a drunk smile.

Lexi composed herself and measured her words, “Look Troy, every time you come in here you practically sexually assualt me with your eyes alone. I’m just not interested in you.”

Troy took an extra couple seconds for his drunk mind to process her words. Unfazed, he opined, “I’ve never heard a girl complain about a bit of attention! A woman like yourself should be especially flattered when a man takes interest.”

Now clearly annoyed, Lexi seethed back, “Just because I’m fat, doesn’t mean I’m desperate. Everytime you come in here, you stare at me like a creep the whole time! Then you only are willing to talk with me when people you know aren’t here!” In a moment of de-escalation, her anger turned into a smile. “Are you embarrassed you like fat girls, Troy? Is that it? Maybe if your friends stop by again I could clue them in on your preferences so they can be more accommodating.”

Troy was normally a very confident guy, but his face flushed bright red. Further adding insult to injury was that the whole counter of the bar had definitely heard the exchange and were now looking at him. Troy’s drunk playfulness from earlier had now turned into pure anger, “Well, that would be your loss. Who’s gonna give a fatty like you a chance anyway!” Lexi’s face filled with shock at how loud Troy was shouting, but Troy wasn’t done, “We all know the only reason anyone at this bar gives you a sideways glance or tip is because of your tits!”

The whole bar went quiet as everyone looked at Lexi and Troy. The only noise that could be heard was a couple of people trying to suppress their laughter related to Troy’s crude comments about how Lexi made her tips. Mostly because it was true. In a huff, Troy threw down some bills for his tab, grabbed his jacket, and stumbled out the door towards his car.

HL Madison

Chapter 3: March 2013

He didn’t dare go back to the bar for the next couple of weeks. Troy was by no stretch of the imagination the most sympathetic person ever, but even he felt bad for what he’d said to Lexi in the heat of the moment. More frustrating, was that if he had ever had a chance to get a night alone with Lexi, whatever they could have had was now surely messed up beyond repair.

After a couple weeks of the guilt clawing away at him, Troy bought Lexi a fancy bottle of bottle, a gift card, and a note to drop off at the bar. He figured it would be best to drop it off when the bar wasn’t busy and Lexi wasn’t working, so as to not cause a scene. It was a simple plan; a co-worker would give her his gift and handwritten card, and that would be that. The closure would be good. His guilt would be resolved, he’d find a new bar to go to, and a new crush too.

Troy went to the bar on his lunch break from the firm downtown. It was early afternoon on a Tuesday, and the ideal time to drop off his apology gift since he knew Lexi didn’t work Tuesday’s. He approached the bartender at the counter and said a little uncomfortably, “Hi, I have a small apology gift for your coworker Lexi, in regards to something that happened a while ago. Is there any way you could hold this in the back for her and let her have it when she's in for work next?”

The bartender couldn’t hold back a smile, indicating she’d witnessed or been told about what happened. “Lexi’s actually in right now. Let me see if she’d wanna talk and take that from you.” The bartender replied while already turning to fetch Lexi from the back.

Unease filled Troy’s gut. He hadn’t wanted to see her in-person. That would only succeed in making this apology more awkward and guilt inducing. About 30 seconds later, Lexi came out and faced him. Apologizing was already hard for an overly-proud guy like Troy, but apologizing while Lexi stood there in her obscenely tight, revealing uniform was even harder.

Troy mustered up his most sincere voice, “Hey Lexi. I’m really sorry about what happened a couple weeks ago. I was drunk and out of line. I didn’t mean to cause a scene, and I hope this can make up for it.” Troy lifted up the gifts sheepishly.

Lexi pondered the situation. “You know Troy. I am impressed you came to apologize, and I appreciate you admitting your mistakes.” Lexi walked further down the counter, away from the other customers and coworkers, and motioned for Troy to follow. Out of range from others' ears, she continued. “I’ll admit Troy, when I first met you, I was interested in you. You made some mistakes, but now, I see there may be more to you than I thought. Almost, like a potential to grow as a person.” A suggestive smile spread on her face, “If you’re free tonight, I’d love a ride home from my shift.” In a soft, seductive voice she continued, “Maybe I could change your perception about bigger women?”

Lexi had slowly been leaning closer into Troy the whole time she was talking. Now her massive breasts were within a foot below Troy’s eyes and brushing against his chest. Their softness and weight were practically teasing Troy, who had a growing hard-on in his pants

“I could do that.” Troy said almost over-eagerly. “Closing is at 2 am, right?”

“Yes, it is. I can count on seeing you then?” Lexi asked, while continuing to position her body suggestively towards Troy.

Troy agreed to pick her up then. Even though he’d have to work early the next day, if what he thought was going to happen was happening, being tired the next day would be worth it. Hell, he could even call in sick. Troy bid her goodbye, and excitedly looked forward to later that night.

Reactions: Tad

HL Madison

Chapter 4: 2 AM - March 7th, 2013

It was 1:55 AM when Troy parked outside the bar to pick Lexi up. Troy couldn’t imagine what his friends would say if they saw him picking up an obese women, for a one night stand, at 2 AM on a work night. The situation was truly unexplainable from the outside looking in, so much so that it made Troy chuckle thinking about how he’d gotten in this situation.

True to her word. It was exactly at 2 AM when Lexi appeared at the front door of the bar. As expected and highly-anticipated, Lexi was dressed in her tight spandex shorts and snug top. The cold night air meant Lexi tried to jog to the car as fast as she could, but for a woman of Lexi’s size, a jog looked more like a jiggly waddle. By the time Lexi opened the car door and sat down, she was out of breath and shaking from the cold.

“Thank you so much for getting me!” Lexi declared when she finally caught her breath a bit.

“No problem. Where will I be taking you this evening?” Troy replied suggestively.

“If it was alright with you, I was thinking it would be nice to check out your place. Is that alright?” Lexi replied with a glint in her eye.

Troy appreciated the bluntness of her answer. “Of course we can!”

The drive was only about 10 minutes long, and conversation mainly related to Lexi’s last shift at the bar and how it went. Troy had little interest in the topic, but her talking allowed him to continue to steal glances over at her full breasts, stomach, and bare thighs. As they pulled into the parking garage for his apartment building, Lexi seemed to notice where Troy’s attention truly was. She suddenly switched topics, “The winter is so cold, but the bar owners still make us wear this uniform. Look, I haven’t even been outside in 10 minutes, but feel how cold my legs still are.”

Grabbing one of Troy’s hands slowly off the steering wheel, she placed it squarely between her soft, massive thighs. Contrary to what Lexi had said, her thighs were extremely padded and warm. Troy didn’t know how to respond to such blatant and shameless flirting. He smiled over at her and laughed, “Yeah, those bad-boys are frigid.”

Having parked, Troy led Lexi into the elevator and up to his apartment. The elevator in his building wasn’t small by any means, but Lexi still managed to take up so much space. Her hips teased him with the way they bumped against his side. ‘She was definitely doing that on purpose’, he thought to himself. After the short rise up the floors, it was time to show off his favorite feature about the building; that the elevator led right into his apartment. On queue the elevator door opened, and gave Lexi a peek into his $2,500 a month pad. Lexi feigned interest in the quick tour, but after that she wasted no time leading Troy to the bedroom while stripping down. Underneath her already revealing work attire was a matching set of red, lace bra and panties. The contrast they created with her relatively pale white skin was mesmerizing. Troy still couldn’t believe her immense size. He hadn’t quite fathomed the shear size of a 300 pound+ until he was right next to her in her full glory. With her now on his bed, Troy went in to kiss her and feel up her body, but Lexi put up a finger to indicate him slowing down.

“Why don’t you wash up and grab a condom really quick. I’ll wait right here for you,” Lexi flirtatiously cooed while laying onto Troy’s bed.

Troy, lost for words, nodded and went to the bathroom to grab a condom and quickly wash up. Things were moving so fast! At the same time that Troy was in the bathroom, Lexi grabbed a small crystal from her bag. After procuring the stone in the waistband of her panties for safe keeping, she walked around the room. Seeing Troy’s laptop on, she stealthily took a look through Troy’s search history. It didn’t take long to find exactly what she was looking for and pull up the page.

While nervously looking for a condom in the bathroom drawers, Troy heard Lexi call from the other room.

“Oh, so you prefer girls even bigger than me?” Lexi’s voice inquisitively asked from the other room. Troy’s face turned bright red when he’d realised what he’d done. Still up on his computer monitor had been a video of his favorite ssbbw model eating a large meal.

“Um… yeah I guess you could say I like even bigger girls” Troy replied embarrassed. Troy couldn’t believe how terribly this was suddenly going. He’d finally gotten a sexy, bigger girl to his apartment and I’d only taken five minutes for his heavily guarded feeder secret to be exposed.

“How much does a girl like her weigh?” Lexi pressed.

Troy wasn’t expecting that question to be her reaction. “Um…. like 550 lbs or so” he stammered.

“Oh wow…would you ever want my body to be 550 lbs?” Lexi asked with a playful tone to her voice. As she waited for Troy to respond she grabbed a handful of her fleshy stomach, poking and prodding it curiously.

Troy’s mind raced. Was she a feedee? This was uncharted waters. Troy didn’t know what to do. In truth, he fantasized about Lexi growing larger almost every time he saw her. Why was she so curious about this? It was even harder to focus and craft a response with her large tits, bare thighs, and fleshy belly merely feet away from him.

“I mean, I think you’re stunning and sexy at any size, but I wouldn't complain if you wanted to be bigger,” Troy responded with measured, calculated words.

Lexi motioned for Troy to sit next to her on the bed. “So, you would like my body to be 550 pounds? It’s alright to just admit what you like.” Lexi encouraged cheekily.

Lexi moved Troy’s hand back onto her soft upper thigh, grabbed the small crystal out of her waistband, and then continued, “I know it sounds silly, but I have this crystal here that can grant one wish for each of us.” Lexi showed Troy a small turquoise rock for him to inspect. “Maybe my body being 550 pounds would be a good wish that would satisfy both of us?”

Troy found the direction the conversation had taken to be quite weird. He couldn’t believe Lexi was talking so bluntly about gaining weight and fulfilling his fantasies. Even weirder was this talk about crystals and zodiac sign garbage. He hated that pseudoscience stuff that was undeniably fake.

Trying not to kill the mood and get on to sex, Troy faked an enthusiastic smile.“You’re right,” Troy said, appeasing her. Taking the rock in hand, he repeated after her earlier statement, “I would like your body to be 550 lbs!” Troy said it in jest, but to his surprise the crystal that was being held between their hands was now emitting a bright light. Even he had to admit it was a cool trick that the rock had a voice activated light or something.

Lexi smiled up at him, but instead of the smile being supportive it curled into a sort of evil snarl.

“Oh, Troy. I knew that despite the “young professional” front that you put up, you were really quite simple minded and gullible.” Lexi laughed mockingly. “As for my wish, I wish to swap bodies with you!

Troy arched an eyebrow, still confused by Lexi’s statements, the crystal, and the quick change in tone of the evening. This whole hook-up had gone bizarre, and despite his attraction to Lexi, he was thinking about cutting this off. He was about to ask Lexi more questions about the weird glowing stone when a strange warmth built up inside of him. The warmth started in his stomach, but was rapidly moving down his body towards his feet.

“What is happening!” Troy thought in his mind, but for some reason his mouth couldn’t form the words. All of a sudden his muscles felt like jello. He tried to say something about the strange sensation, but quickly realized he couldn’t muster a word or move his body at all. Lexi, still smirking maliciously, said nothing. Then, with an ironic look of disgust, she removed Troy’s hand from its position on her thigh. She proceeded to drag Troy’s limp, mostly-naked body into a sitting position against the headboard of the bed. Troy had so many questions about what was happening, but couldn’t say anything.

The warmth at Troy’s toes had started to intensify. He couldn’t be sure but were his feet getting smaller? And were they pedicured? Sure enough, his feet had started to shrink in length, but were oddly also wider at the same time. They looked foreign on his body as they were clearly more feminine than before. Also noticeable was that Troy’s thick leg hair was now gone, replaced by baby soft skin.

Next the warmth started to intensify at Troy’s ankles and calves. Troy could feel his ankles growing wider and softer as undeniably cankles formed. Troy looked pleadingly at Lexi for an explanation or help of some kind. All she did was giggle back at him.

Was she looking less round? Maybe even taller?

“Troy, you are the most stuck-up and pompous, douche-bag that I have ever met, and I’ve met quite a few. You clearly like bigger girls, and are terrible at hiding it, but you’d rather be dead than caught showing attention to a big girl around your friends. On top of that, you don’t give a fuck about the personality of any women you are attracted to. Anytime you laid eyes on me or tried to talk to me, I could just see in your eyes that all you were really thinking about were my body and sex. Even when you were trying to apologize to me, you were looking at my tits the whole time.”

Troy was trying to focus on Lexi’s words but it was clear her body was changing, just as his was. Looking back down at Troy’s own legs, his calves had shrunk in terms of length, but had at least doubled in width. The warmth continued to creep up Troy’s legs at an accelerating pace. In almost seconds a layer of thick flesh had encompassed Troy’s knees.

While the bodily changes continued, Lexi ranted on, “I figured a guy like you will never be able to empathize with what fat women go through unless you got first-hand experience. I’m gonna go to the bathroom to check in on my own transformation, but I’ll be sure to check on yours when you’re done!” Lexi’s much slimmer, more masculine frame strutted to the bathroom, leaving Troy and his expanding body alone.

Next in line for damage from the transformation was Troy’s thighs. Troy, having been an active runner, had long, lean thighs. Suddenly, his athletic thighs started shrinking in length, taking at least 3 or 4 inches from his height. Then his hamstring and quad muscles started to deteriorate in size, while fresh fat cells rapidly started multiplying in their place. Troy could feel his legs naturally move apart to accommodate more space for the obscene amount of flesh that was spilling out of all sides of his upper leg. Although his thighs were not done expanding, Troy’s thin hips also had re-shaped and were spreading to take up much more of the bed. Underneath him, layers of flesh started to form on Troy’s ass. His bottom continued inflating for at least 30 seconds, not stopping until it had reached the circumference of two truck tires.

Simeotaneously while Troy’s ass was inflating, his stomach felt warm and started to convulse as rolls of fat surged out of his once defined six-pack. The fat formed a defined upper and lower roll that both pushed forward with a vengeance. The new paunch quickly covered his redeveloping womanhood and rested prominently on his lap.

Next, the magical warmth had spread to Troy’s flat chest. Within seconds after the warmth arrived, Troy could visibly see his developing breasts swell. Within about 5 seconds of inflating, Troy had at least D cups about the size of apples. Quickly the breasts passed the size of Lexi’s bust and went into uncharted territory. By the time the mammaries had stopped expanding they rested at the size of grapefruit or an F cup. Unlike Lexi’s fairly perky double DD’s, Troy’s hung fairly low, weighted down by their massive size.

Following his new breasts development, Troy’s arms experienced that same warmth. The arms were sapped of their previous definition and replaced with jiggling bingo-wings of fat. In addition to the growth of Troy’s arms, his shoulders broadened, losing definition, but gaining soft flesh that formed rolls his back and wrapped around to his love handles, breasts, and belly.

The final casualty was Troy’s face. It’s masculine features re-arranged themselves to match Lexi’s, but with much more fat on top of them. Troy's once chiseled jawline became buried in dangling fat. His cheeks puffed out, resembling that of a chipmunks. Even his neck was not spared, now having a thick layer of flab coating it.

Finally the warm sensation faded and Troy’s nerve’s seemed to connect back to his body. He could instantly feel that the body that his brain had connected back to was foriegn and heavy. Looking down, all he could see were huge breasts, a heavy belly sitting on his lap, and the fat of his thighs and ass spreading out to cover the majority of his king size bed.

From the next room over, a male voice exclaimed, “All done!”

What had happened finally, fully set in on Troy. The voice in the next room was his. Not only had Lexi stolen his body, she’d trapped him in the 550 pound version of hers.

I just reread the final chapter. One of the best endings I have read recently and the writing style is great too. I love gender/weight transformation stories. A great read for Halloween!

Latest posts