• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Liam and Anna: The Beginning - by Fireonthemountain (BHM (Mult), Romance, ~Sex, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fireonthemountain

BHM (Mult), Romance, ~SWG - an abused canary flees her cage and learns to soar as an eagle with a man worthy of her.

Author's note: Writing under a pen name. Tell me what you think.

Liam and Anna: The Beginning
by Fireonthemountain

Chapter 1

At 5 am, Anna's alarm clock radio went off, softly playing Jermaine Stewarts "Clothes Off".

She leaned over groggily and turned it off. She took a quick shower, brushed her teeth and ran into her bedroom. After pulling on a pair of green Abercrombie shorts with the moose embroidered on the right bottom of the leg, and a powder blue atheletic tank top she checked her reflection in the mirror.

Anna had brown hair with blonde lowlights, sparkling green eyes, and a killer smile. At 5'3 and 116 lbs, the shorts and tight tank flattered her taunt wirey body. She smiled, knowing she never had to wear one of those hideous corporate suits with the shoulderpads to work. She had finally finished yoga teacher training and was working at Fort Lauderdale Fitness, one of the biggest fitness clubs in the state of Florida. She pulled on her running shoes, grabbed a protein bar, and prepared for the 10 minute jog uphill from her apartment.

As she ran, she began thinking about her upcoming trip to Los Angeles to visit her best friend Naomi, who had moved to California four years beforehand, and although Anna was never at a loss for friends, she missed Naomi and felt that somedays, there were things she felt only her best friend could understand.

For example, her unhappiness with her boyfriend Chet. They'd been together for almost a year. He'd been a regular at the gym, and the other girls she worked with envied her. Chet was 5'11, muscular, perfect six pack, tanned, spiked gelled hair and tribal tattoos. At first their personalities seemed to match perfectly, and they were constantly finishing each other sentances. Nowadays, not so much.

Anna hated to steriotype anybody, but she was beginning to find that Chet was the typical arrogant jock. Lately he'd been ignoring her, flirting with other girls at the gym, and partying until all hours of the night instead of spending any nights at the apartment they shared spending any time with her. Her first class began almost every weekday morning at 6 am; so staying out until 2 or 3 in the morning was no longer an option for her. It seemed as soon as her partying days ended, so did the time she spent with Chet.

She'd used her Christmas bonus cheque to pay for the flight, as well as the weekend convention at the LA Doubletree. She tried to promise herself it was for Naomi, and that she wasn't there to look at other men, but deep down she knew it would be hard to resist. She hadn't been sexually satisfied in almost a year, and no matter how many endorphins she released at work, it was taking its toll.

Work by the way, was the usual. She taught two classes, had lunch and goofed off with other trainers in the cafe, taught one more class after her break and moved to the lower level of the gym to swim laps. The most relaxing part of her day was using the hot tub after. Well normally.

"Aww good night! Can't he show any class," she thought to herself, as Chet walked towards the stairs of the the tub and sat in. He was wearing baggy floral shorts and a backwards baseball cap. She understood the bathing suit, but the hat? He wasnt even trying not to look like a douchebag.

"Hey baby,"

"Hey Chet.." she said halfheartedly

"What, thats all I get? You sound thrilled. Thats no way to talk to your boyfriend, especially if you're leaving me for the weekend."

Anna didnt want to discuss why he was out clubbing for three nights in a row, or why when she called last night, another girl picked up his phone. He wasn't even home when she woke up that morning. This wasnt an issue for Chet; as if nothing had happened, he began talking about himself, again.

"Anyway, the club was the bomb last night, you shouldve been there..girls...Jello shots... I just had an awesome workout. Me and Tim....glutes..." She was lost in thought, and only heard snippets of the conversation.

She interrupted him "My moms picking me up at the apartment after work and taking me to the airport."

"Oh what time? Me and the boys are working out until 5, then we're hitting this new bar downtown."

"I'm leaving at 5, Chet." she said dryly.

"Alright, whatever, guess Ill be missing you." He planted a kiss on her lips, jumped out of the tub, and headed towards the mens locker room.

"See you when you get back and you'd better not be slutty. I know how Naomi is, and those guys she sleeps with, I better not catch you with one of those fat jerks, especially knowing how good you have it here."

As he walked away, Anna rolled her eyes and sunk deeper into the tub.

.x.x.x.

"I don't like that boy Anna," Mrs. Cardone commented, the wind blowing both her and her daughters hair wildly as she breezed 75 miles an hour down the interstate. "He's disrespectful, he's never home, a man like that is not good enough for my baby."

"I know Mom, I've been struggling with it."

"Don't you give me that "I'm struggling" nonsense. Dont struggle, go out and find better. Thats it. End of story. Now you promised you'd stay at the house and watch the dogs when you get back?"

"Yes mom, I'll be there."

"Good girl." She parked the car outside of the terminal, and Anna walked out, popped the trunk and grabbed her bag.

She hugged her mother goodbye, who mumbled something about this trip being her ticket to freedom.

Latest posts

Back