• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Life Changer - by Joel (BBW (Multiple), Magic, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joel

!BBW (Multiple), Magic, ~MWG) - A tempting delicacy leads to change of attitude as well as figure

Author's note: You may notice some borrowed elements from another story genre floating around here )

Life Changer
by Joel
“

"Wow - would you look at that cow!.” Summer huffed to her friend as they enjoyed their lunch break at a new restaurant down the street from their respective places of employment.

“Yeah, hope she doesn’t bump into anyone with that giant ass!” Leslie giggled.

“I swear I’ll never understand how a woman could let themselves get that big it’s disgusting.” Summer continued on her rampage.

Leslie continued chuckling but replied “Oh come on she’s actually pretty cute - besides we can’t all be fitness queens like you.”

“Yes anyone can I’ll never forget when I was 18 and my boy friend broke up with me for being fat. I decided that would never happen again and with hard work, dieting and most of all will power look at me now.” Summer said with pride.

“First of all hun you were never “fat” - you just had a little meat on your bones and it looked good on you. Second of all Jake was an absolute jackass I never knew what you saw in him anyway. It’s awesome you worked hard and got the body you wanted and all; just don’t take it out on the rest of us for lacking your will power.” Leslie said with another laugh.

“Hey, you know I’m not attacking you or anything. You'er beautiful! I’m just saying there's no excuse for someone to let themselves blow up like that.” Summer continued.

“Eh fitness isn’t the most important thing to some people and let's be honest. Some guys are even into that super voluptuous look.” Leslie replied.

“Perverts, weirdoes, and guys that can’t get a pretty thin woman maybe.” Summer grudgingly conceded.

“No, normal guys. You remember my old boyfriend Luke?” Leslie asked.

“Yeah what about him?” Summer asked.

“Well he was always going on about how I didn’t eat enough or I didn’t have to spend so much time at the gym with you while we were dating. Anyway so six months ago or so I was out and ran into him and his new wife and sure enough she was a big girl. A lot like that chick over there actually.” Leslie said.

“Whatever she must have had money or something.” Summer huffed.

“<Sigh > just no arguing with some people. I still say she’s cute though and you may want to lay off the hating. Karma’s a bitch you could end up getting big yourself one day.” Leslie said jokingly.

Summer replied to that with just one firm word “never”.

At about that time the women who had sparked the conversation started making her way out the door and Leslie looked her over again. She had to admit for a full figured woman certainly over the 200 pound mark she was hot. A little on the tall side, standing five foot eight or so with long blonde hair that cascaded down her full broad shoulders.

She carried herself out the door with a fast paced waddle as her full thighs clearly rubbed together. What most caught Leslie’s attention though was her backside. Goodness her hips and butt were possibly the biggest she had ever seen. Her full more than childbearing hips rolled sexily along with each step and god her butt jetted out so far one could easily serve a tray off of it. The two overinflated cheeks swung violently from side to side practically mesmerizingly.

Her tummy was clearly full round and well fed but not as big was one may have assumed judging from her massive lower body. Her breasts were big as well double DDs at the smallest likely bigger with plenty of cleavage on display but still compared to that butt not all that gigantic. Finally her face was just stunning big green eyes, full plump lips, dark tan skin, and near perfect features.

Interestingly judging by just her face one would hardly suspect how big she was; it was full and clearly well fed with rosy dimpled checks but lacked a double chin and the other hallmarks of a truly big woman. Perhaps feeling her gaze or because she had heard her stick up for her the woman flashed Leslie a perfect smile that could light up a room. For Summer though if looks could kill she would have dropped dead right there.

“Crapt I think she heard you.” Leslie whispered nervously.

Unfazed Summer just remarked “Good”

To Leslie’s relief the voluptuous beauty only wiggled her way out the door attracting a modest amount of male attention as she did so.

Leslie breathed a sigh of relief and perhaps due to the more than subtle reminder of just how good some women look with some meat on them Leslie ordered herself some dessert.

With the woman’s departure Summer’s fascist side faded into the background and the two friends were soon laughing and enjoying their break again and all was forgotten.

That was until later that evening when Summer went to the gym before going home as she did 4 to 6 nights a week. As always she was the star of her aerobics class as well as putting most every other woman in the gym to shame when she hit the treadmill and the weights. All went as usual and after quenching her thirst with some cold water she went to the bathroom to admire the results of her hard work.

She stripped naked and made her way to the scale as most always it read a rock solid 110. Summer smiled and went to admire herself in the mirror. Jake or anyone else who had taken shots at the once chubby teenager saw her now they wouldn’t have recognized her. She was now five foot six and 110 pounds of muscle. She flexed admiring her toned legs, tight butt, washboard abbs, and for a lady impressive guns.

She had changed in other ways since high school though where her chest had once been fairly full she had sweated them down to modest B cups which better suited her new athletic body. Even her face had changed her once soft round features were now sharp and angular.

She had also drastically changed her hair. When she had first started getting serious about exercising she had hated the sweaty tangled mess her lovely brown mane would become and how she would constantly have to push it from her face. So she opted to have it all cut off into a slightly more feminine military hair cut. Now she rarely allowed it to grow much past her eyebrows and had never tried growing the back out again. Since she had maintained the same style more or less for years now she would instead color it when the desire struck for a new look and it was currently platinum blonde.

As she customarily did after an intense workout she made her way to the candy machine after dressing. For all her bragging her will power had never fully conquered her sweet tooth from her chubby days. Her eyes grew big and round as she scanned her various options and she was already eager to bite into some chocolaty goodness.

Then behind her someone said “Try the one in the bottom corner it’s to die for.”

She glanced down to the bottom corner and saw a rather large bar wrapped in silver foil but she couldn’t see a brand name on it. It also seemed to be the last one.

“Hmm never noticed that one before. Thanks for the tip.” Summer said before putting her money in. After retrieving the bar she turned around and realized it was the thick woman from the restaurant or someone that looked remarkably like her.

“You’re welcome hon; hope you enjoy it. They're pretty hard to come by.” the strange woman said sweetly.

“I’m sure I will thanks again.” Summer stammered shocked to see the woman again.

The woman then flashed Summer a wicked grin and turned around making her way out the door. Her amazing butt and hips attracting all kinds of attention as she did so.

Yeah definitely the same woman from before she realized. Weird.

She then looked over the bar. It had no nutritional information on the back in fact the only thing on the bar was black lettering saying life changingly good. Summer almost threw it away and got something else, not wanting to have anything a cow like that woman had recommended. But sometyiong motivated her to instead decide it didn't matter - she'd paid for it amd it was hers. She threw it in her bag.

Upon arriving home she threw her gym bag in the corner and practically jumped into her recliner ready to relax after her intense workout. She zoned out in front of the TV for a bit before remembering the treat she had bought. She fetched it from her bag and looked it over again hoping for a clue as it what it would taste like but found nothing. She unwrapped it and slowly took her first bite.

My word, this is delicious she realized. She didn’t think she had ever tasted anything like it before its dark chocolate was just so rich and she could taste traces of other ingredients peanut butter, marshmallow, caramel, it was like some genius had focused a dozen or so delicacies into a single tasty treat. Each bite practically brought with it waves of near orgasmic pleasure. Upon finishing it she just laid there for several full minutes enjoying these waves of pleasure and full contentment until they gradually faded. Little did she know those waves had added a full 5 pounds to her figure and had already begun to live up to its life changing tag line.

The next day things went business as usual for Summer except that practically as soon as she got to work she was starving. Finally she could hardly even focus on the work anymore and rummaged through her gym bag looking for a power bar or something to tide her over but found nothing.

Summer couldn’t believe she was doing it but she made her way down to the break room to use the candy machine. She waited until the room was unoccupied and went to the machine.

No way she thought as she noticed the same plain silver foiled candy from the gym in the bottom row of the machine. She knew right away what she was going to get and put in her money. Again she had lucked out and gotten the last one.

She left the break room with a big smile on her face until she saw something she couldn’t believe. The thick woman from the restaurant and the gym was heaving her vast curves down the hallway wearing almost the same workout fit as Summer. As the woman passed her she flipped her hair back and half turned giving Summer that same wicked grin as before. Then Summer like Leslie before found herself mesmerized by that amazing butt of hers until she disappeared from sight.

Who the heck is she? Summer wondered. This is getting borderline creepy.

She then rushed to her office closing the door behind her not wanting anyone to see the resident fitness queen eating a fattening candy bar. She tore the wrapper open and once again found herself in the absolute bliss the other bar had taken her to. Sadly her ecstasy was interrupted by a knock on the door. She quickly wrapped the last half of the bar up for later and said "come in."

Her coworker Jason then came in to talk to her about their presentation tomorrow. Jason was a tech guy that worked under her and their department had a presentation to give to some of the joint chiefs the next day.

Jason had long frustrated her he was likely the most attractive single guy in the office tall, dark, and handsome with deep blue intelligent eyes. Not to mention the kind of rock hard gym built body she loved. Two to three days a week she would see him at the gym looking tough as nails with his massive muscles, tattoos, and his longish hair pulled back into a pony tail as he did his impressive reps.

She had long made more than subtle cues she was interested in him but to no avail. She was a woman use to getting what she wanted and to fail at it was frustrating beyond belief. Little did she know she was much too thin for his usual taste and the way her bitchy streak occasionally bubbled to the surface had further turned him off of her.

The duo went over the outline of their presentation and so on and by the time they were finished she had forgotten all about the delicious candy bar and went on with business as usual.

Once she got to the gym though she felt a bit off. She was just a little off her game and even cut her time a bit short something she virtually never did. As she was cooling off in the locker room she eyed the candy machine and debated to herself over whether she deserved a treat after her subpar performance. Then right on cue that strange thick woman appeared out of nowhere. She passed her by flashing her that same wicked grin then paused momentarily to say “You know you want one; besides they have your new favorite.”

Summer didn’t want to let the woman know she had swayed her so she waited until her massive butt had made it out the door before she rushed to the machine. Sure enough there was just one of the strange new candy bars left. After she got it from the machine she had strongly fight the urge to eat it right there but through it in her bag.

Once she made it home she tore into her bag to retrieve the new candy. Then she realized she still had half of the bar from this afternoon as well as the new one. A greedy side of her she hardly knew she still had began urging her to treat herself to both of them right then. But then she thought better of it. They were obviously hard to come by so she would save the new one for later. Then she fetched a glass of milk from the fridge and got to work finishing the half bar. As before she could hardly believe just how delicious it was and again that orgasmic tingling spread throughout her body. Little did she know the feeling had also brought with it a few extra pounds to her figure.

The next day after showering she looked herself over in the mirror. Strange she thought it was hardly noticeable but she could swear she looked a little less toned. She then cupped her breasts in her hands and wondered had they gotten bigger? Had she looked behind her there would have been no wondering about it her butt had grown unmistakably bigger. Then she was next distracted by her hair.

It looks like it’s time for a haircut. She said to herself finding it strange as it hadn’t been long at all since her last one but it had defiantly grown longer. Her brown roots were also showing a bit despite having recently colored it as well.

Really strange she thought again before pushing it to the back of her mind.

She made it to work a short time later and once again she found herself hardly able to concentrate which was bad with her presentation fast approaching. She was just feeling hungry and sluggish though. Finally she decided she’d have to give in and have a pick me up if she was going to finish brushing up on her talking points. It was then she remembered the other candy bar.

I really shouldn’t she thought to herself but her tummy growled again and she decided to placate it. As she slowly savored every little bite of the candy bar the orgasmic feeling swept through her body once again but even more intensely then before with the tingling feeling especially settling in her butt. She now felt perfectly calm any nervousness over the presentation was gone and she knew with a little more brushing up she was going to knock them dead.

Finally it was time and she made her way to the conference room noting her outfit was feeling strangely snug. She thought it must have been the fault of the dry cleaner but in actuality she had just entered the 130s.

As Summer began her presentation she had Jason’s full attention not to mention the rest of the senior partners who were all males. His contributions to the slide show handouts etc of course helped but that was far from the primary reason.

“Wow Summer looks good” he found himself thinking which he virtually never had before. This realization was followed by another “has she gained weight?”

The answer to that one seemed to be an obvious yes. She was still far smaller than his usual taste but she seemed to now have some meat on her bones.

“When had that happened” he wondered. Her outfit though while professional was tight enough to help hold everyone’s attention. Then as she turned to use her pointer on the bulletin board everyone got a fine view of her butt.

“I know she hasn’t always had that before” Jason thought. It was still far from big but she now sported a full bubble butt. Her butt had always been flat though hadn’t it he wondered? Her chest also seemed to be sporting C ups now and the top button of her blouse was undone giving a faint glimpse of cleavage. She hadn’t always had cleavage had she? For the life of him he wasn’t sure. He was sure of this though Summer now had his interest.

A short time later everyone applauded the end of her presentation. Between her impressive physical display and her fine oratory she had everyone eating out of the palm of her hand. A short time later Jason approached her and she flashed him a lovely smile. Was her face rounder? Was that smile genuine? He didn’t know what it was but Summer seemed a lot more attractive and approachable then he could ever remember her being.

“That was amazing Summer you did great.” Jason said with a smile.

“Amazing only if you say so. I couldn’t have done it at all without you though.” She replied.

“Please I only provided the materials; that was all you.” Jason replied.

“You’re far too modest.” Summer countered

“Eh maybe so.” He said with a laugh then added “I was wondering do you have plans tonight?”

Gasp he was finally asking her if she had plans for the evening took him long enough uh it was a gym night though.

“Oh just go to the gym the usual why do you ask?” Summer replied.

“Oh I know it’s not really your thing but the department is going out for drinks to celebrate are you coming if it interferes with your plans I understand though.” Jason said.

Summer deliberated for a second she really didn’t need to miss anytime at the gym but a night with Jason.

“Oh I suppose I could miss one night at the gym.” She answered.

After chatting a little more Summer returned to her office and on to business as usual. She did find herself rather looking forward to the evening though and the more she thought about it a night off from the gym sounded amazing. If this afternoon hadn’t earned her a little break nothing would.

Hours later she was at one of the nicer local bars hanging out with her coworkers and more importantly chatting with Jason. Almost despite herself she found herself really enjoying the evening and not just because she was finally seeing Jason outside of work.

With not enough time to go to the gym or really to go home either before meeting at the bar she decided to indulge herself by going out for dinner something she rarely did. She was more than a little glad she did it alone to. She didn’t know what had gotten into her but she had just been so hungry this week and it showed earlier. She made more than a little of a pig of herself as far as she was concerned and couldn’t remember the last time she had felt so full and content.

Later she was also rather enjoying the bar. She was friendly enough with most of her coworkers but had never had much desire to see many of them outside of work. Tonight though she was very happy she had decided to try being part of the gang for a change and was having a blast.

She was even drinking. Aside from the occasional glass of wine Summer had always hated drinking. So many wasted empty calories she had always thought. Tonight she didn’t know what had gotten into her but instead of just having one little fruity drink she had opted for a beer. For once the rich stout drink seemed pleasant good even and she had a nice buzz going almost keeping pace with Jason. And best of all the extra calories she taken in today wasn’t bothering her in the least although a nagging voice in the back of her mind kept saying it should, but tonight she could just care less. Most of all though she was enjoying being with Jason who while not being blatant about it was almost certainly taking an interest in her.

Then out of the corner of her eye she saw something.

“No way” she said under her breath.

It was that thick women that seemed to be everywhere she went as of late. Maybe it was just the alcohol taking the edge off of her or something else but as Summer observed her she felt a little bad for the mean things she had said about the woman the other day. Seeing her now she had to admit for a bigger woman she was quite attractive.

Tonight the woman was dressed in boots, a pair of tight jeans, and a black tank top and Summer had to admit she was working her uber curves to good effect. The jeans clang to her massive butt and broad hips which were attracting quite a bit of attention as strutted along confidently, her top also showed off plenty of cleavage and she had plenty of it to show.

Summer was also blown away as she looked over the woman’s figure more closely she was big sure but shapely and firm rather than flabby. Summer noted in particular her full arms which while thick looked rather solid.

How could I have missed her at the gym? She obviously works out a lot to maintain that balance of fit and thick. Finally she looked the woman’s face over her straight blonde mane was fixed perfectly and cascaded down her broad shoulders. Her makeup was fixed perfectly and her impressive features left little for Summer to scrutinize. Then the woman seemed to meet Summer’s gaze and flashed her that wicked grin and began strutting her way over to her.

Then when she reached hearing distance she exclaimed.

“Oh my goodness Jason, is that you?”

Jason turned to face her, his eyes practically pooping out of his head as he did so.

“Yeah I’m Jason. Sorry I’m terrible with faces have we met?” He asked.

“It’s me Erica from accounting back at Brown and Shark we worked at the same firm for like three years remember?”

Then a light seemed to flick on in his head.

“Oh yeah, I’m sorry.eah we did work together. Guess I’m getting old I hardly recognized you.” Jason replied.

“Eh no surprise there I had a lot different look back then.” Erica said with a chuckle.

“Oh you did? How so?” Jason inquired.

“Oh I was a skinny little thing back and that’s certainly not the case now.”
She said placing her hands on her very spacious hips as if for emphasis.

“I’d have been pretty surprised if you did recognize me.” She said jokingly.

“Oh yeah now I can picture you perfectly. Guess we’ve all changed at least a bit since then. You look just as amazing now though.” Jason added a little too sweetly for Summer’s taste.

“Aww you always were the sweet one there; glad to see that hasn’t changed.” Erica said then she looked at Summer and said “I’m sorry to interrupt but can I borrow him just a few more minutes you know just to catch up a bit?”

“Sure no problem.” Summer said her bitchy side threatening to bubble over.

With Summer’s icy permission Erica led him over to her table a little ways away his eyes going straight to her amazing backside as she turned.
She watched from a fair nursing her drink and trying to keep her calm finally after 15 or 20 minutes she saw Erica write something down on a sheet of paper and place it in Jason’s front jacket pocket; her number no doubt. After that they shared a brief hug then he went to the bathroom and Erica began making her way back over to Summer.

“Don’t worry he’s all yours now. I suggest you think about having another one of these though if you want to keep it that way, skinny.” Then she tossed something in Summer’s lap.

Summer looked down and saw the now familiar wrapper of her new favorite candy bar. Then when she looked up not knowing how to respond the woman was gone.

I really shouldn’t on top of everything else I’ve had today she thought her mind now solely on the bar. She just couldn’t resist though and un wrapped it.

In her buzzed and somehow still hungry state she made short work of the bar and the strongest sensation yet spread through her body upon finishing the bar. The tingling sensation lingered especially in her hips, butt, and breasts. Had she been sober she may have realized just how skin tight the outfit had grown in fact little did she know she’d never be squeezing into it again as her had just blossomed into the 140s.

Jason returned from the bathroom shortly thereafter and apologized for leaving her alone to catch up with Erica. Summer had been far from happy about it just a little while ago but now she was feeling far too good to make a point of it and told him not to give it a second thought. They hung out another hour or so before deciding they better call it a night if they were going to be of any use at work tomorrow.

As Jason started walking her to his car he could hardly believe his eyes. I must have drank more than I thought because just no way. He looked Summer over and she appeared well bigger? He could swear her chest suddenly looked even fuller. Moving down he also thought her stomach now appeared to have some softness to it. Her hips were also looking a tad broader and her butt it wasn’t just bubbly it was looking almost big. There’s just no way he thought but he knew he definitely wanted to see some more of Summer outside of work.

“You had fun tonight didn’t you Summer?” Jason asked

“Oh of course it was a blast so glad you connived me to come out instead of going to the boring old gym.” Summer replied.

“I’m glad to hear it. I was thinking though you deserve a reward for making our department look so good today how about I buy you dinner sometime this weeked maybe?” Jason asked.

Summer smiled “I’d absolutely love that how’s Friday my Saturday may be a bit busy?”

“Friday sounds perfect we’ll work out the details tomorrow sleep tight.” Jason replied.

Then they shared a hug and Jason noted she did seem to be softer after that they said a final goodbye and Summer started her car.

Upon arriving home Summer peeled her now skintight outfit off grabbed a cartoon of ice cream out of the fridge she had purchased the other night. Then she sat down in front of the TV for a bit to unwind. Then before she knew it her spoon was scrapping the bottom of the cartoon.

Oh my I can’t keep eating like this. If I don’t get back on track I could end up looking like what was her name Erica she thought. But a voice in the back of her though wondered if that would be such a bad thing; she saw the way several guys at the bar including Jason we’re leering at her. She tried to force that idea out promising to work extra hard at the gym tomorrow and to watch what she ate. The idea lingered though. She had to admit Erica looked pretty hot tonight all super curvy and voluptuous.

The next morning Summer stepped out of the shower and caught her reflection in the mirror. And she was shocked there was no doubt about it she had gained some major weight. Her thighs appeared fuller, her hips broader, her flat stomach now had a bit of softness to it. And her chest?00 Goodness! She cupped her breasts in her hands taking in their new weight and fullness she had definitely gone up a cup size maybe two. Then she turned and caught a glimpse of her biggest change her butt! She had gone from not even having one to it now being full and round. She could hardly believe it how could this have happened?

She rushed over to the scale to access the damage then stopped. She studied herself in the mirror a bit longer instead. To her genuine surprise she rather liked what she saw. She did a model like turn in front of the mirror taking in her new figure.

You know what I look good she realized with a smile. She thought back to Erica the night before and especially Jason’s reaction to her.

Hmm maybe gaining some curves isn’t such a bad thing. Then her mind drifted to all the celebrities that seemed to be embracing fuller figures as of late Christina Hendricks, Christina Aguilera, hell even Lady Gaga. She ran her hands down her now softer fuller figure taking it all in.

All in all she decided not bad at all.

She looked at the scale again and decided if she checked it she would only stress herself out. Instead after the gym to tonight she would go pick out some new clothws. She’d get serious about the gym and eating right again to make sure this didn’t get out of control but if these new pounds decided to stick around she wouldn’t let it get to her.

Latest posts

Back