• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Life changing mobility aid

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 92740

Supporting Member
DimensionsModel
Hi everyone,

I am kind of a sporadic participant here because I have trouble making friend, but I have posted in the past about my trouble getting around with a back problem. I have since started using a rollator with a seat, so I can sit down when I need to, and it has been life-changing. I get stares and snickers when I am out and about, but I don't care, because I am able to actually be out and about!!! It is so exciting to be able to walk again. I can walk to a nearby store, and it is so awesome to gain some independence. The best thing I did all year was get my rollator. I just wanted to post and celebrate!!! For other people with disabilities out there, has your life ever changed by getting equipment to help with your health challenges? Thanks for your time.

Latest posts

Back