Lifting a BBW/SSBBW

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

op user

I was reading another thread about SSBBW injuring someone and a fellow user explained that he was lifting his SSBBW s.o.

How common is it for guys to lift and carry (for exemple to bed) their BBW/SSBBW girlfriends?

I am an average build guys and I have managed to lift and carry a 230 lbs lady friend for some step. I started by having her sitting on my laps sideways. It is feasible and I think I could do it if she were over 250.

Any experiences of hints how it may work?

op user

Mini

Right, not nice
I'd offer advice, but knowing that it's going to be used as wank fodder is just too gross for this early in the morning.

TheSadeianLinguist

Coin-Operated
Mini said:
I'd offer advice, but knowing that it's going to be used as wank fodder is just too gross for this early in the morning.

You = no fun. :(

I can lift my 250 lb. brother. As far as walking with him? Not without hurting him or me. Even if one can deal with the weight, there's a mass issue. 180 lb. brother? Can carry him 30 feet or so if I had to.

Santaclear

User
In biblical times when the Red Sea parted, some of the Jews supposedly had to carry their women across that narrow expanse. That included BBWs and SSBBWs, several of them topping 400 pounds (down from their normal weight due to scarcity of food on the journey.) It must have quite a sight to see. :smitten:

tjw1971

I'm not a big guy, and my last g/f weighed about 315. I picked her up on several occasions (though didn't try walking with her or anything).

I've carried a previous g/f who was around 220-230lbs. in my arms before too. That's a lot harder to do than just getting behind someone and lifting them straight up though.

op user said:
I was reading another thread about SSBBW injuring someone and a fellow user explained that he was lifting his SSBBW s.o.

How common is it for guys to lift and carry (for exemple to bed) their BBW/SSBBW girlfriends?

I am an average build guys and I have managed to lift and carry a 230 lbs lady friend for some step. I started by having her sitting on my laps sideways. It is feasible and I think I could do it if she were over 250.

Any experiences of hints how it may work?

op user

Tina

Older and wiser now
I am 340 and Biggie has lifted me up. He didn't walk with me and I wouldn't have let him in any case -- I don't want him hurting his back. :wubu:

BeaBea

Man up or move on!
Lol

An ex of mine used to pick me up and carry me to bed and at the time I was around 450lbs. It used to make me nervous as hell but I never got a lot of choice in the matter which was kind of sexy...

He was (needless to say) very tall and very strong. He was also a complete jerk which is why he is my ex :)

Tracey xx

Allie Cat

I haven't been able to lift Carla for about fifty pounds... x.x even then I couldn't carry her; I have scoliosis - very nasty back problem...

=Divals

Jay West Coast

Witness to the Thickness
I used to carry my 270 lb (ex)girlfriend as far as she let me before she'd squirm out of my grasp. I've lifted my current 380 lb girlfriend to crack her back upon request, but haven't tried to drag her around the house. Yet. ;)

Either way, neither has been like lifting my (full-grown) 110 pound sister. With her I can salsa dance and throw her over my head and swing her around my shoulders on the move. It's fun. But part of dating BBW's is that you're willing to give up that stuff for great stuff you enjoy so much more. For example, I couldn't give a belly rub to my sister or to a hypothetical 110-pound gf counterpart. It'd suck. It's nothing like a FA-BBW belly rub. So, I think it's a fair trade.

Plus, BBW's are hotter. Hehe :D

Tina

Older and wiser now
What fun your sister must have with all that. As a lifelong fat girl, I have never experienced that kind of tossing around, but always thought it would be marvelous fun. :)

Biggie2

I dated a girl that was around 320, and i bear hugged her and spun her around no prob. The tough thing was the mass, she was almost all belly and it was tough to get my arms around her. However, she's very fluffy and soft, so i just squeezed my way around her. ;)

NYEmtEsq

Emergency Medical Shyster
It's possible, but you must know how to do so in a way to protect your own back. Of course, it's better if they are unconscious, this way there is no flailing around to throw off your balance. I've been able to lift to standing a 380lb patient, and lift to move 270 (fireman's carry). That romantic looking over the threshhold shit (one arm under knees, and other under her back at the breast level) isn't going to work with anyone much over 200, I don't care how strong you are. It's a matter of balance. A fireman's carry is often a good way to do it, but I wouldn't recommend it without training, and its scary has hell to the person being lifted (again, it works best on the unconscious).

ripley

In Remembrance
BeaBea said:
An ex of mine used to pick me up and carry me to bed and at the time I was around 450lbs. It used to make me nervous as hell but I never got a lot of choice in the matter which was kind of sexy...
Tracey xx

I hear ya. That would push all my buttons, lol. And I mean the good buttons.

AnnMarie

✰cuddly and terrifying✰
I've been picked up off the ground, but usually in that clean jerk sort of move, and because of my mass, it can be painful if you weren't grabbed in just the right way before you're being lifted.

I had a very skinny, tall ex (about 6'3", 175lbs) would could pull and toss me around the bed like I was a pixie. It was grrrrrrrrr-reat!

I'm just as impressed by a guy who can play horsey with me when I'm sitting on his lap (or... uhm... sumthin' else....) - strength to move me about counts, makes me feel all girlie. :D

activistfatgirl

donuts at the finish line
Even if someone could pick me up technically, it wouldn't work because my inexperience with being picked up makes me panic and I squirm, which means at least a pulled muscle if you get off lucky.

I just got this memory of my dad swinging me around when I was oh, SEVEN, and he said he couldn't do it anymore. My father is about 6'2, 180lbs and a laborer. I was SEVEN.

GWARrior

my guy friend just lifted me the other day and Im about 230. Of course hes like 6'2" and very muscular. It was kinda cute! :D

Totmacher

Football practice has taught me slinging 300 lbs of lineman over your shoulder and running ten yards is do-able. Experience has taught me that most girls hate being picked up. The heaviest girl I've ever had the pleasure of lifting had barely broken 210 at the time. If anyone wants to help me break my record I'm game ;)

Latest posts