Lifting a BBW/SSBBW

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tina

Older and wiser now
Jay West Coast said:
I'm sure it is. I'd still rather date a BBW, however! :D

Well, of course -- why wouldn't you? ;)

Still, I do think that would be fun, and thought the old 50's style of partner dancing would be a blast. It'd probably kill the guy who would try to raise and twirl me above his head, though. :D :p

ripley

In Remembrance
Totmacher said:
Experience has taught me that most girls hate being picked up.

Most but not all...I'd love to be picked up! Er...lifted I mean. ;)

A strong guy like that (he'd have to be, lol)... :wubu: talk about wank fodder. :p

HugKiss

@}-}{--}---- XOXOXOXOX
AnnMarie said:
it can be painful if you weren't grabbed in just the right way before you're being lifted.

I agree 100%, AnnMarie.... the heavier you are the more the guy has to squeeze to lift you and that can hurt a bbw's soft flesh. :eek:

HugKiss

fatlane

Starting Arvist
I'd just grab a body part and carry that. Lots less back strain.

fatgirlflyin

needs a vacation
Jay West Coast said:
I used to carry my 270 lb (ex)girlfriend as far as she let me before she'd squirm out of my grasp. I've lifted my current 380 lb girlfriend to crack her back upon request, but haven't tried to drag her around the house. Yet. ;)

Either way, neither has been like lifting my (full-grown) 110 pound sister. With her I can salsa dance and throw her over my head and swing her around my shoulders on the move. It's fun. But part of dating BBW's is that you're willing to give up that stuff for great stuff you enjoy so much more. For example, I couldn't give a belly rub to my sister or to a hypothetical 110-pound gf counterpart. It'd suck. It's nothing like a FA-BBW belly rub. So, I think it's a fair trade.

Plus, BBW's are hotter. Hehe :D

You know I'd have to say that probably the only thing I regret about my fatness is that I wont know what its like to be picked up and carried off to bed, or be in the middle of an argument about not wanting to go somewhere and have someone pick me up and throw me over his shoulder and just take me there LOL.

Stupid maybe but tis the stuff my fantasies are made of.

Moonchild

Seniory McMember
I have absolutely no problem picking up and carrying my 6 foot tall, 220 pound brother in that "carry you through the threshhold" sort of one-hand-behind-the-knees-other-behind-the-shoulders sort of way. Which is slightly to fairly impressive since I'm just shy of 5'8" and 150 lbs.

The part that's a little sad is he's two and a half years younger than me. He just turned 16 two months ago.

Dammit. Some of these posts were kind of hot. Then I mentioned my brother. What a buzzkill.

By the way, on a related note, my size preferences are so loose that I barely have any at all, so usually if I have to give an answer it's "Preferably just not quite too heavy for me to lift." I don't know why but the ability to carry a woman like that is like, a thing for me. I dunno. Good motivation to work out I guess. Maybe I can pull a Holes as a workout regimen - carry my ladyfriend up a mountain every day, and keep fattening her up so it's slightly more of a workout each time.

Biggie2

my current gf and I are about the same size, I'm 220 and she's 230. We pick eachother up all the time. Its a lot of fun. haha

SexxyBBW69

Jay West Coast said:
It's nothing like a FA-BBW belly rub. So, I think it's a fair trade.

Plus, BBW's are hotter. Hehe :D

now those are the things I like to hear.....

NancyGirl74

Totmacher said:
Football practice has taught me slinging 300 lbs of lineman over your shoulder and running ten yards is do-able. Experience has taught me that most girls hate being picked up. The heaviest girl I've ever had the pleasure of lifting had barely broken 210 at the time. If anyone wants to help me break my record I'm game ;)

*sigh* I've always wondered what it would be like to be picked up and carried by a big strong man *flutters lashes* I'm about 315ish (I think). I'd be scared someone would get hurt lifting me...but if they were game and we weren't standing on cement I would give it a try.

Totmacher

NancyGirl74 said:
*sigh* I've always wondered what it would be like to be picked up and carried by a big strong man *flutters lashes* I'm about 315ish (I think). I'd be scared someone would get hurt lifting me...but if they were game and we weren't standing on cement I would give it a try.

Hmmm... :rolleyes: I guess that leaves only two questions... The important one being, "whatcha up to this weekend?" ;)

ssbbwlover2

NancyGirl74 said:

Big and Stong I am not, but the thought is very appealing for sure.

op user

Thank you for your answers. I am still looking for advices on how to do or what not to do!

The question for the BBW/SSBBW. Why you are hesitant to be lifted / carried by your partner. Because he can't lift you (save the embarassement) or concerned about his back or a another reason.

Waiting for your comments

op user

NancyGirl74

Totmacher said:
Hmmm... :rolleyes: I guess that leaves only two questions... The important one being, "whatcha up to this weekend?" ;)

ssbbwlover2 said:
Big and Stong I am not, but the thought is very appealing for sure.

Hmmm...two men carrying me. Now all I need is two more to fan me with those big palms. ;)

NancyGirl74

op user said:
Thank you for your answers. I am still looking for advices on how to do or what not to do!

The question for the BBW/SSBBW. Why you are hesitant to be lifted / carried by your partner. Because he can't lift you (save the embarassement) or concerned about his back or a another reason.

op user

All of the above, op. I would be afraid of hurting him, getting hurt myself, and being embarrassed. I really don't want to be responsible for anything torn, strained, dislocated, or a herniated. I would feel really guilty ;)

liz (di-va)

First of all, hi-LAR! to Sadeian Linguist to your Red Sea response (WTF?) and secondly, I know this is a v. wankitudinous thread, but I have to chime in and say that I have LOVED dating men who are big enough to do some flinging. I know this response is all femme-y and kitten-y, but it's just so much fun to be with someone who can do that (one reason I think I like Tall too). Never actually been *carried* (if they wanna try it, go ahead), but still--v. sexy.

Plus, who doesn't like to feel *different* than they normally do once in a while? In a world where I never find a seat, turnstile, bench, chair or refectory table big enough, it's nice to occasionally feel like the smaller object for once. Or weightless (in water). Just to mix it up. It's something that I think other people take for granted...

Totmacher

op user said:

How to do: Try it! More specifically I'd reccomend you start with a fireman's carry. The way I'd do it you:
1. Have the willing subject stand with arms out and and feet slightly more
than shoulder with apart.
2. Pick a side.
3. If the side was right loop our right arm around her right thigh and with
your left hand grab her right arm. If the side was left all the sides are
reversed.
4. In one fluid motion you crouch and shift her weight to your shoulders.
5. Stand up straight.
This method puts a bit of strain on your abs, but it's fun.

Here're some links I got from the wikipedia that probably explain it better.

*http://www.tpub.com/corpsman/14295_files/image226.jpg
*http://www.nyjtimes.com/cover/11-11-05/FiremansCarry.jpg
*http://www.tpub.com/seabee/5-48.htm
*http://www.gunnysquarters.org/firemancarry.JPG
*http://patrickmcampbell.com/v-web/gallery/album08/CBJ_Buddy_Carry

You could also try the popular romantic, "sweeping her off her feet" method if you think you're up for it.

What not to do:
Don't hurt yourself. If your body tries to tell you with a little pain or some scary noises that you're not up to it, listen! You don't always have to take your body's advice, but most of the time it's got a decent idea of what you'll be comfortable with.
Don't hurt anyone else: If you can't get a good grip stop a minute and reconsider your strategy. Nothing strengthen's someone's resolve about feeling unliftable than being pinched or impropperly supported to the point where you have to abort 'cause it hurts too much.

he also said:

op user

I'm not a BBW by any stretch of the imagination, but I've noticed that most women have an incredibly inflated idea of what the numbers on the scale mean, eg: they believe their weight will bear down on you like the rear wheels of a fully loaded bakery truck even though the truck would probably be exerting 2,000+ lbs. of force and the woman perhaps a tenth of that. It's almost like they take a stuborn pride in being so dangerous... just an observation.

NancyGirl74 said:
Hmmm...two men carrying me. Now all I need is two more to fan me with those big palms. ;)

I will have a hand free, you know. ;)

Renaissance Woman

Please do.
A swimming pool is a marvelous thing. I have no fears about being too heavy to lift, and I can be carried around in the "over the threshold" way, or better, facing him with my legs wrapped around his waist at just the right angle. Plus, the water makes the right body parts float in a most attractive fashion. Mmmmmm.......

I need to stop now lest this post turn into something too explicit for this board. ;)

luvfanny

Personally, I like the idea of a SSBBW being lifted and carried - unfortunately, I'm not strong enough to do so. As my fantasy requires girls to be pampered like goddesses, they'd just get super fat from having nothing to do physically but eat ( without feeding themselves, of course) and be worshipped.:eat1: :smitten:

taetaegrrl

Maybe it's my mean streak - but I love letting smaller guys try to lift and carry me (as long as it's not someplace I'll get hurt if they drop me, like concrete).

Especially when I outweigh them by a good 100lbs. or more, I get to see their muscles all bulging out and struggling to hold me up.* Tasty!* Some of the little guys are amazingly strong, and others just have so much determination - it's sexy, even if they end up dropping me!

liz (di-va) said:
First of all, hi-LAR! to Sadeian Linguist to your Red Sea response (WTF?) and secondly, I know this is a v. wankitudinous thread, but I have to chime in and say that I have LOVED dating men who are big enough to do some flinging. I know this response is all femme-y and kitten-y, but it's just so much fun to be with someone who can do that (one reason I think I like Tall too). Never actually been *carried* (if they wanna try it, go ahead), but still--v. sexy.

Plus, who doesn't like to feel *different* than they normally do once in a while? In a world where I never find a seat, turnstile, bench, chair or refectory table big enough, it's nice to occasionally feel like the smaller object for once. Or weightless (in water). Just to mix it up. It's something that I think other people take for granted...