BHM Like It Like That - by Undine (~BHM, ~FFA, ~~WG, Romance)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

xxeell

If you want suggestions, maybe its time for Kimmy to find out. I love this story can't wait for more.

ESPN Cutie

Missing the South.
1. I love, love, love your stories! You are by far one of the best writers here and one the main reasons I check the boards.
2. Can we please get an update to this story soon?
3. Can we also get an update to the story on your blog? I check it all the time for updates, but nothing in months!
4. I know I ask alot of you. Many Thanks!

fritzi

Can we please have the next chapter?! :batting::batting::batting:

ESPN Cutie

Missing the South.
Thanks for the update on the Xander story on your blog. Can't wait for the next part!

Undine

Jigglypuff!
Hello, all! I just wanted to apologize for taking so long to update my stories. I've been going through some rough stuff lately, and it's been really difficult for me to sit down and write without mentally yelling "ARGH THIS SUXORZ" and throwing things. Rest assured, I'm thinking about updates, it's just hard for me to actually do them right now. So, thanks for putting up with me, and for encouraging me to update. I really appreciate all your compliments and polite pestering, hehe. :)

Reactions: Tad

Undine

Jigglypuff!

“Oh, Robbie,” Piper groaned, exhausted. “That was incredible.”

He licked his lips, then grinned at her mischievously. “Oh, yeah?”

“Oh, yeah!” she exclaimed. “Are you Italian or something?”

He laughed. “Mostly Polish and English. You should taste my pierogies and halupkies. I learned from my little Polish grandma.”

“I don’t think that anything in the universe could be better than this lasagna,” she sighed, pushing herself away from the table. “You weren’t serious when you said you made dessert, were you?”

“Of course I was,” he told her from around a mouthful of food. “You can’t have Italian without cannoli, right?”

“Oh my gosh,” she moaned. “I looooove cannoli!”

Robbie shoveled the last morsel of lasagna into his mouth. “Well, then, get ready,” he told her, “for the best cannoli you’ve ever tasted!”

He rose from his seat at his kitchen table, and Piper almost choked when she saw that his belly was so full and swollen from the entire pan of lasagna he’d eaten that his t-shirt was clinging tightly to his huge gut like a second skin, showing every bounce and wiggle as he made his way over to the counter. Piper couldn’t help staring at his big, round ass as he pulled the foil off of a platter and began plating the treats. He’s driving me crazy tonight, she thought as her eyes swept his gigantic frame. In addition to the pan of lasagna he’d devoured, he’d inhaled two loaves of Italian bread with butter and most of a large bowl of salad drenched in creamy dressing and cheese. His chubby cheeks jiggled with every bite he took, and she could almost see his belly grow as he indulged. And he still has room for dessert…

Robbie turned and caught her staring. Red instantly blossomed in her cheeks, and she looked down at her plate, praying that he wouldn’t think she was staring to make fun of him. But he sauntered over to her and went to set a plate down in front of her, but pulled it away at the last second. “Ah, ah, ah,” he said. “Don’t I get a kiss first?” he asked her, pouting in mock sadness.

“Wh-what?” She finally shook herself out of her daze.

He slipped his arms around her and enfolded her tiny form in his bulk.

Piper’s legs felt weak, and if she hadn’t been sitting, she probably would have fallen over. She kissed him then, and her stomach felt like she was at the top of the big hill on a roller coaster, the split second before the big drop. God, he was such an amazing kisser. His tongue brushed over hers in a swirl, and he lightly bit her lip. Piper grabbed him around the back of his neck and returned the kiss, her back arching with desire. She stood up out of her chair in an attempt to better reach him, even though his height and his belly prevented her from getting very close.

He remedied that issue by pulling her into his mass, and Piper thought she might die right there from the incredible feeling of his gigantic, soft belly enveloping her. She moaned a little, and Robbie took it as an invitation to kiss her more deeply, which she thoroughly appreciated. He picked her up off her feet and carried her into the living room, still kissing her as he gently deposited her on the couch and sat next to her. His hands roamed down her sides and up under the hem of her shirt, sending shockwaves throughout her body.

“Mmm…” he sighed, and Piper couldn’t help but be turned on more by the reminder of his stuffing himself with all that food just before. She ran her hands down his arms, feeling the muscle beneath the layers of softness as she gently squeezed and desperately wanting to explore the rest of his vast body. She opened her eyes and glanced down, and realized that, with the way his body was angled, his belly was actually resting on her lap, pressing into her stomach. She shuddered and reached for his enormous gut and –

The doorbell rang.

“Shit,” Robbie breathed. He heaved himself up off the couch and plodded over to the door as Piper leaned back, breathing heavily as she adjusted her shirt.

“Hey, man,” she heard a man’s voice say.

“Oh, hey, what are you doing here?” Robbie asked, the tone of his voice making it obvious that he had other things he’d rather be doing just then.

“I came to pick up my movies; you’ve had them forever, and I wanted to show Kimmy that one…oh, hey, you have company…” Guy trailed off, seeing Piper sitting on the couch.

“Yeah,” Robbie said, giving Guy a look. “Piper, this is my friend Guy. Guy, my girlfriend, Piper.” He turned and went over to the tv cabinet and rummaged around a bit.

Piper stood and made her way to the doorway to shake Guy’s hand, all the while trying not to hyperventilate. “Hi,” she said, trying to mask her worry with cheer, “nice to meet you, Guy.”

“Nice to meet you, too, Piper. I’ve heard a lot about you. All good,” he said, laughing.

She smiled as Robbie returned with a few dvds, which he handed to Guy. “Hey, we should go on a double date sometime,” Guy said excitedly.

“Yeah, sure,” Robbie told him, standing so that Guy couldn’t walk into the room. Piper appreciated his efforts to get his friend to leave, for she was close to tears now, terrified.

“Okay, well…I guess I’ll be going,” Guy said with a knowing look at Robbie. “Thanks,” he added, holding up the dvds.

“Sorry I kept them so long, man, I forgot about them. I’ll see you,” Robbie replied, beginning to shut the door.

“See you!” Guy called as the door shut in his face.

“Sorry about that,” Robbie apologized. “I didn’t know he was coming.”

“That’s okay,” Piper told him breathily. “So, how about that cannoli?”

He grinned. “I almost forgot.”

To be continued...really, I promise.

Undine

Jigglypuff!

“Pipes? Are you here?”

She hesitated a bit before answering. “Yeah, in the living room.” It was two days after lasagna and making out at Robbie’s, and Piper was petrified of what she knew was coming. She closed her book and tried to steel herself.

“Hey,” Kimmy said as she walked into the room. She sat down in the chair across from Piper, fiddling with her ponytail.

“Hey,” Piper replied. “What’s up?”

“Not too much. I just got back from Guy’s.”

“Oh,” Piper said nonchalantly. “How are things with you guys?”

“Pretty good,” she said. “How are things with you and Robbie?”

Piper froze. She couldn’t reply.

Kimmy was glaring at her like she was a three-headed purple alien. “What the hell is going on, Piper?”

“Wh-what do you mean?”

“I mean, why the hell didn’t you tell me you were seeing that blimp?”

“I…”

“Guy told me that he was over there the other night and you were there, and he’d obviously interrupted something. He said you’ve been dating Robbie for over a month now. He couldn’t believe I didn’t know. What the hell, Piper? What are you doing?”

“I…I…yeah, we’ve been d-dating,” she stuttered, red-faced and squirming under her friend’s stare.

“Why?” Kimmy shrieked. “He’s gross! He’s the fattest person I’ve ever seen in my life, and you’re actually, like, voluntarily kissing and touching him! Ew,” she finished, closing her eyes. “That’s a horrible image.”

Piper snapped. “That is why I didn’t tell you, Kimmy. Because I knew that you would just make fun of me and of him and be a jerk about it.”

“Okay, I’m obviously missing something here. Does he have a lot of money? Is he, like, your sugar-daddy or something? Is he buying you a lot of stuff?”

“No!” Piper shrieked. “I like him, Kimmy. I really, really, really like him. I didn’t tell you because you’re so fat-phobic, I knew you’d freak out. And here you are, freaking out.”

“How can you like such a disgusting blob?” Kimmy asked, genuinely confused.

Piper had had it. She took a deep breath before she continued. “Not only is he sweet, intelligent, caring, and funny, but I happen to find him incredibly attractive, Kimmy. He’s not disgusting.”

Her friend just stared at her, her mouth open in bewilderment.

“There, I said it. I like fat guys. I always have,” she confessed, a lone tear escaping her eye and trailing down her cheek. “But I knew that if I ever told anyone, they’d just make a huge deal of it and make fun of me, and, wow, look, you’re doing exactly that.” She tossed her book aside and stood up. “So, thanks a lot for being such a great, understanding friend.” Piper stalked out of the room and into her bedroom, and slammed the door shut behind her.

~*~*~

Robbie sighed contentedly as he chewed. It was fifth period, his lunch, and he was sitting at his desk, chowing down on his homemade meatloaf and mashed potatoes, with chocolate cake for dessert. After the incident where he’d forgotten his lunch at home, he’d been extra vigilant in making sure he remembered his lunch, and remembered to pack enough for his growing appetite. Since he’d passed 400 a couple weeks ago, he ate with renewed vigor, being happier and happier to stuff himself at every meal, and it seemed that his appetite had grown even larger. He’d been a little worried that eating that whole pan of lasagna and all that other stuff the other night when Piper was over would freak her out, but with the way they’d made out after dinner, he didn’t think he had to be too concerned.

So he shoveled another forkful of meatloaf into his maw, and glanced over at Kelby, who was sketching away at her seat. Lately, she’d been skipping lunch more and more to hang out in his room with him and work on extra projects. Robbie didn’t mind at all – he liked having nonjudgmental company for the period – but he worried that she was purposely avoiding eating lunch, trying to lose weight. He’d noticed that she’d been looking a little rounder lately, and with her increased size seemed to come more embarrassment for her. She would hunch over when she walked, and he could tell that she was trying desperately to suck in her plump belly all the time. Joey and Eddie had been merciless with her, even though Robbie did all he could to stop their teasing. He’d even rearranged their seats, splitting them up and keeping them as far from Kelby as possible. But just the other day, when Kelby had answered a question about Botero, one of them had called out, “yeah, of course the gross fat girl would know about the guy who paints gross fat people.” Robbie had immediately sent him to the dean, and Kelby had instantly asked to use the restroom, tears in her eyes.

“How’s it coming, Kelby?” he asked her, rising from his chair and lumbering over to take a look at what she was drawing.

She instantly reddened. He’d noticed she’d been doing that a lot more lately when he spoke to her, too, but he really wasn’t sure why. “Pretty good,” she replied, brushing the little eraser scraps off her paper and leaning back so he could see.

“Wow,” he said, bending over her to take a closer look. On her paper was the figure of a slender, graceful, winged woman riding a horse through a cracked, ruined landscape. “The horse is gorgeous. And the woman is perfect, as usual. Where did you get the idea for this?”

“I, um…I…” she stuttered. He glanced away from her paper and saw that her face was bright pink. Then he realized that his big belly was pressing into her back and side. He instantly took a step back, separating his vast flesh from her.

“Sorry about that,” he muttered. He smoothed the front of his shirt as she looked over at him, his fingers brushing the buttons on his massive covering only to find that one of them at the apex of his bulging gut was missing. “Oops,” he mumbled. It must have popped off when he’d been eating, the fabric having been stretched to the max. Embarrassed, he glanced at Kelby, wondering what her reaction would be.

And the look on her face was not what he had been expecting. Pure lust screamed from her hooded eyes and slightly parted lips, and he saw her give a little shiver. But she quickly returned her gaze to her paper, keeping her head down.

She has a crush on me… Robbie realized suddenly. She has a crush on me? A big blimp like me? But…if seeing me with a button popped off made her…she…she must be one of those girls who likes fat guys! He couldn’t believe it had taken him this long to put it together. He’d honestly thought that she was just easily embarrassed, with the way she was always blushing and stuttering around him. But then he realized that he would often catch her staring at him, and not at his face. That day in the cafeteria when he’d seen her looking off into space – she hadn’t been looking off into space, she’d been eyeing his belly when she thought he wasn’t looking.

Wow, he thought. I can’t believe a student actually has a crush on me. And if she…hmm…Piper blushes and stutters a lot, too…

Just then he heard his phone vibrating around on his desk. He excused himself from Kelby and walked over to answer it. “Hello? Hey, Guy, what’s up? What? What are you talking about?”

To be continued...

ESPN Cutie

Missing the South.
Thanks for the update, this story just gets better and better!
Can't wait for the next update!

xxeell

I like how the second part ended. It's all mysterious and stuff with phone call haha. Can't wait for more haha.

Undine

Jigglypuff!
“Piper, come on, open up! Please?” Kimmy called as she knocked on the bedroom door.

“Just go away!”

“Come on, Pipes! Look, I need to talk to you, okay?”

Piper sighed and threw her pillow off of her face and across the room. She got up and unlocked the door, turned the knob just a bit so it would open, and flopped back down on her bed.

“Thank you,” Kimmy said as she entered Piper’s bedroom.

Piper just glared at her. “What?”

Kimmy sighed and sat down in the rocking chair across from the bed. “I wanted to talk to you about yesterday.”

“I don’t want to talk about it.”

“Just listen, please?”

Piper stayed silent.

“Look, I’m sorry, Pipes. You’re right, I was a jerk.”

“That’s an understatement.”

Kimmy frowned. “I know, I know. I shouldn’t have made fun of him, or you, like that. It was just a shock, okay? I couldn’t believe that you wouldn’t tell me that you were dating someone, especially since all this time I’ve been bugging you to get out of your rut and back into dating.”

Piper sniffed, her eyes tingling. “I was afraid to.”

“I know, honey. I get that now. And I reacted exactly the way you expected me to, and I’m so sorry for it. I was awful. I just want you to be happy, and if he makes you happy, then I’m happy for you.”

“You don’t…you don’t think I’m a freak?”

Kimmy grimaced. “I don’t think you’re a freak…but to be honest, I’m a little freaked out. I just don’t understand your attraction.”

“I don’t really understand it either. I don’t know why I’m attracted to…that type of guy…but I know that I am, and I’m pretty sure I always have been. I just never let myself act on it until now. I was always too afraid of what everyone would think. But I guess now I realize that it doesn’t matter what everyone thinks, because I’m the only one who I can make happy.”

“Gosh, listen to you. You’re so smart. You’re completely right. And if fat guys are what make you happy, then date fat guys. I’m certainly not going to stop you. And I won’t be a bitch about it ever again.”

Piper blushed. “I don’t want to date anyone else… Robbie is…he’s wonderful, Kimmy,” she gushed. “He’s so sweet and smart and talented…I’m completely hopeless around him.”

“Your blushing has gotten completely out of control, hasn’t it?”

“Ugh, yes! I hate it so much!”

Kimmy laughed. “Oh, Pipes. You’re adorable.”

“Oh, shut up.”

“So you’re seriously, like, in love with him, aren’t you?”

Piper looked down at her feet, still blushing.

To be continued...I'm on a roll now!

Undine

Jigglypuff!
Robbie sat on his couch, nervously tapping his foot as he munched on some chips with cheese melted on top of them. Piper would be there soon, and he didn’t know what was going to happen. Yesterday at lunch, Guy had called him and told him that he’d found out from Kimmy that Piper had never told her that she and Robbie were dating. Even worse, Guy had mentioned that Kimmy had made some not-very-nice comments about his size. Did she lie to me? he wondered. Is she really embarrassed of me, and that’s why she didn’t tell her friend? Or…

He pondered the theory he’d come up with yesterday when he’d realized that Kelby had a crush on him. He’d almost instantly become conscious of the fact that Kelby and Piper displayed an alarming number of habits when in his presence: blushing, stuttering, and staring. He’d done a mental rewind and gone over all the times he’d caught both of them staring at him, especially. Robbie had always just assumed that their eyes naturally ended up looking at him since he was so big. But the way they stared at him was anything but nonchalant. He’d thought he was imagining things the other night when he’d caught Piper watching his massive self jiggling around after he’d stuffed himself full of lasagna, her eyes wide with…desire for his fat body? Or with shock that he was so fat? And if it was desire, then why wouldn’t she tell her friend that they were dating? Because she was ashamed of him, or of her own desires?

He shook his head and shoved another handful of chips in his mouth. He hoped that there was a harmless explanation for the situation, because he had fallen hard for Piper, and he would be devastated if she actually thought he was disgusting.

A few minutes later, a light knock on the door woke him from his wonderings. Piper let herself in a second later as he hefted himself off the couch to greet her.

“Hey, Piper,” he said, smiling at her.

“Hey,” she replied, grinning back at him. She got up on her tip toes and gave him a peck on the lips. “Mmm, you taste salty,” she said, blushing.

Robbie laughed. “I was just having some cheesy chips. Want some?”

“Cheesy chips?”

“Yeah, you know, tortilla chips with cheese melted on top of them. It’s American cheese, so they don’t really count as nachos. They’re great with sour cream.”

“I’m intrigued,” she told him. “I’ll try some.”

She plopped down on the couch and helped herself to a chip, and looked up at him just as he anxiously rubbed his belly. Her cheeks turned hot pink as her eyes latched onto his hand, which was rubbing slow circles into his vast middle. Well, that’s a good sign, he thought, feeling a little thrill.

“Hey, I wanted to ask you something,” he began.

“What’s that?” she asked. “Hey, these are really good.” She scooted over as far as she could into the corner of the couch to give Robbie room to place his bulk down.

“I was talking to Guy yesterday…”

She froze.

“And he mentioned that Kimmy didn’t know we were dating. I was just…I was just wondering why you didn’t tell her.” He’d never been one to beat around the bush.

Piper sat there in silence, her poor face red as ketchup, for a few moments before responding. “Well…I, uh…she’s…she’s kind of…um,” she stuttered, “she’s kind of…judgmental.”

“Judgmental?”

“Yeah.”

“How do you mean?”

“Well…um…I just…I knew that she…”

“Is it because I’m so fat?”

Her eyes, which had been fixed on the plate of chips on the coffee table, darted to his face, wide as saucers.

“Look, Piper, I really, really like you, more than I can say, but I don’t want to do this if you’re not okay with my size,” he blurted out.

The look on her face practically broke his heart. “Oh, Robbie, no…Kimmy’s just really judgmental of b-b-“ she stammered, barely able to get the word out, “b-bigger people, and I was just afraid that she…I didn’t want her making fun of you…”

“Oh,” he breathed in relief. “Well, that makes sense. She did say some stuff to Guy about my weight…”

“I’m so sorry, Robbie…”

“Hey, it’s not your fault.”

“I…I told her that we were dating,” she confessed. “She kind of freaked out a bit at first, because I didn’t tell her, but she’s okay with it. And she apologized for saying those things.”

Robbie smiled, a devilish plan forming in his head. “It’s all good. So, that means that you’re really okay with all of me?” he asked, placing a hand on his immense gut and giving the soft flesh a little jiggle.

Her eyes widened even more as her blush deepened, her gaze fixed on his blubbery middle. She sputtered wordlessly for a few seconds, and finally murmured a vaguely affirmative response.

“Good,” Robbie said, placing his arm around her. “’Cause there’s an awful lot of me, and it’s not going anywhere. Wanna watch some tv for a while? I’ll make some more chips.”

He got up, the couch groaning in relief, and made his way to the kitchen with a tiny grin on his face. He was pretty sure that he had her figured out now, and he was going to drive her crazy until she admitted it.

clockworklove

I don't think this could possibly have gone to a more awesome, hotter place. Thank you so much for the amazing updates to this (and to your blog story-- I check it religiously!)!

Undine

Jigglypuff!
Piper didn’t know how much more of this she could handle. She glanced over at Robbie again as they watched some show about people with addictions to strange things and saw his hand resting on the mound of his corpulent belly, his fingers tapping out tiny jiggles in time with the dialogue. She felt her face heat up again as she watched his flab bounce, unable to look away. He turned to look at her with a smile as a commercial started.

“This is pretty crazy, huh?” he said, ignorant of the way her insides were melting with desire. “As big of an appetite as I have, I could never eat toilet paper, even if I’d have to go a whole hour without eating.” He patted his belly again, laughing, and Piper squirmed a bit, trying to keep her eyes on his face. “Speaking of eating, are you still hungry?”

She gaped at him. They’d just gone through two bags of chips with cheese melted on top of them, Robbie, of course, having eaten all but the tiny bit Piper was able to consume, and who knows how much he’d eaten before she’d arrived. “Oh, no thanks, I’m full,” she told him.

“Well, I’m still pretty hungry. Are you sure you don’t want anything? I’m going to heat up some pizza.”

“Nah, I’m pretty stuffed,” she said, blushing.

“Okay, suit yourself,” he said as he heaved himself up off the couch. Piper couldn’t help but stare at his wide, round backside as he retreated into the kitchen, loving the way his ass bulged out of his tight cargo pants and the way his even-tighter shirt hugged the rolls of blubber on his sides and back.

He returned a few minutes later and told her that the oven was still heating up, so she had some time to change her mind. “It’s really good pizza,” he promised her. “It’s from a shop downtown; I get it unbaked, a couple at a time, so I can make it at home and not have to worry about breaking their pathetic chairs.”

“You…you broke…their chairs?”

“Yeah,” he said matter-of-factly. “They’re pretty tiny. The last time Guy and I were there, I ended up with my big fat ass on the floor,” he laughed.

Piper started coughing, and desperately grabbed her glass of water. “I…I’m sorry…” she told him tentatively.

“Ah, it’s no big deal,” he responded, still laughing. “It’s something I expect, at my size. I’m pretty used to it. And it was hilarious, watching the people around me with their horrified expressions, like they’ve never seen a fat guy break something before.”

Piper doubted they’d ever seen someone that fat before, but certainly didn’t say it.

“Oh, there’s the oven timer. Be right back.”

Piper let out a huge breath as soon as Robbie was out of earshot and took another gulp of her water. Omigosh, he’s driving me crazy, she thought to herself, squeezing her eyes shut and opening them again. He has no idea…

Robbie returned to watch the next segment of the show, this one about a girl who was addicted to her houseplants and took them everywhere with her, while the pizza was baking. Again, his big hand rested on his big belly, drumming out jiggles across his massive form. And then he let out a little yawn and actually squeezed a big handful of his flesh through his shirt.

Piper nearly cried.

“Alright,” he said a little while later, placing the pizza down on the coffee table in front of them. “I brought you a plate just in case,” he told her, putting a white and blue paper plate in front of her. “You should just try a little bite. I’ll finish it if you don’t want it, I promise.”

Piper didn’t think he had to promise to finish it, for he immediately dug into the pizza with gusto, downing three slices in under a minute. She couldn’t help but stare at him out of the side of her vision as he ate, wondering just how much food it would take to make him actually full.

“Are you going to try some?” he asked.

“Uh, sh-sure,” she stuttered, grabbing a slice and taking a tiny bite. She had to admit, the pizza was delicious, but she was full from the chips, so after a few bites, she was done.

“How is it?” he inquired from around a mouthful of food.

“Oh, it’s really good,” she told him. “But I’m so full from the chips; I can’t eat anymore.”

“Okay,” Robbie said. He rose a bit and leaned over the coffee table to grab her slice, and Piper nearly cried out when his gigantic belly drooped right into the pan of pizza.

“Aw, crap,” he said, looking down at the saucy mess on his shirt. “I’ve got to stop doing that. I’ll be right back; I’m just going to change my shirt, okay?”

“O-o-okay,” Piper breathed, feeling her face flame.

But that was nothing compared to the way she felt when Robbie returned a minute later, clad in the tightest shirt she’d ever seen him in. He was absolutely stuffed into the fabric of the white t-shirt, which was pulled taut cross his entire torso. His round arms bulged out of the tiny sleeves, and the mounds of his chest were clearly displayed by the thin, tight fabric. And most ridiculous of all, his enormous belly swelled out far in front of him, with the hem of the shirt only coming to just below his deep belly button so that the entire bottom half of his huge, soft, thick belly roll was naked, gushing out over the waistband of his cargo pants.

“Sorry it’s a little small,” he said, grinning sheepishly as he stood before her. “Tomorrow’s laundry day.”

Piper let out a little whimper as she stared, her eyes glued to his massive, round form.

“What’s wrong?” he asked her, a strange expression on his face.

“N-n-n-nothing!”

“Are you sure?”

She nodded vigorously, still staring at him with wide eyes.

“Because it looks like you can’t take your eyes off my big, fat gut.”

ESPN Cutie

Missing the South.
What a cliff hanger! I can't wait for the next part of this story. It just keeps getting better and better!

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
Absolutely lovely work Undine!

I also really enjoyed the update of the Xander story -and am still dying to find out where that might end up.

So more of all asap, please!

Latest posts