• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BHM Like It Like That - by Undine (~BHM, ~FFA, ~~WG, Romance)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Undine

Jigglypuff!
~BHM, ~~WG, ~FFA, Romance - A BHM helps an FFA come out of her shell.

Like It Like That
By Undine

“Hey, congratulations, man!”

“Congratulations, Guy!” Robbie said, clapping his friend on the back. “It’s finally over!”

“I can’t believe we made it,” Guy replied, laughing.

“Neither can I, man, neither can I.” Robbie took a long sip of his beer and tugged at his black gown. It was a half hour after graduation had ended, and the parties were already in full swing. He was seated at a picnic table in the yard of his friend’s frat house, already attacking his plate from the catered buffet of fried chicken, burgers, barbeque, sausage, and lasagna. “Hey, have you seen Sonia?” he asked Guy.

“Yeah, I think I saw her over by Ken and those guys, with Lena.”

Sighing, Robbie hefted his large body to its feet and lumbered around to the front of the house. There, he saw his girlfriend smiling and chatting with a few of the other fraternity members and some girls from her sorority. Robbie knew that he was lucky to be dating Sonia, who was president of her sorority, since he wasn’t in a fraternity himself and sorority girls at his school tended to only date frat guys. She was smart, funny, and gorgeous, too. Every once in while he worried that she wouldn’t stick around, but they’d made it to graduation, and were planning to share his apartment once his roommate moved out at the end of May. He loved her and did his best for her, and he was beginning to think that, despite his weight, it would be enough for her.

“Hey, Sunny,” he said, coming up behind her and kissing her on top of her blonde head. “Hey, guys, congratulations, everybody.”

“Congrats,” several people told him. Sonia turned around and looked at him with a neutral expression.

“Hey, Robbie, where have you been?” she asked.

“Oh, I was out back, having some food. You should come around and have some with me, those caterers are awesome – the food’s great.”

“The food,” she stated.

“Yeah, it’s really good,” he said.

He could see her jaw clench slightly. “Hey, guys, we’ll be back in a little while, okay?” she told her friends. She took Robbie’s hand and led him down the porch stairs and over to the cement wall that bordered the sidewalk. “Robbie,” she said as she sat down, “we need to talk.”

He gingerly set his bulk on the concrete and asked, “What’s up?”

“This…I don’t think this is going to work out.”

He frowned. “What are you talking about?”

“Us.”

“Us? What…why not? What’s wrong?”

She shook her head and let out an explosive sigh. “Look at yourself, Robbie. Your graduation gown doesn’t even fit you.”

“Well, I told you, they would have had to special order the 4X and they wouldn’t have had enough time for it to come in before graduation, so I had to wear the 3X,” he said, confused.

Sonia laughed bitterly. “Yeah, they would have had to special order the 4X. The 4X! Nobody else even needed anything bigger than an XL! You’re the only one too fat for the gowns!”

“Well, yeah…I’m a big guy,” he stated, frowning.

“You’re FAT, Robbie. You’re HUGELY FAT,” she told him, viciously poking his soft belly. Robbie felt a little thrill as her finger sunk into his yielding gut.

“And I’ve been fat the whole time we’ve been dating, so why is that a problem now?”

“Don’t act like you don’t know what I’m talking about. You haven’t been THIS fat the whole time, Robbie. You’ve really gained a lot of weight in the past year.”

He blushed a bit, becoming aware of the feeling of how heavy his belly was in his lap. “Yeah, I’ve gotten a bit bigger…”

“A bit?” she shrieked incredulously. “You call a hundred pounds ‘a bit?’ It has to have been at least that much.”

A hundred and twenty-seven, he thought proudly. “Not a hundred,” he lied, trying to reassure her.

“Well, even if it’s not a hundred, it’s got to be close. None of your clothes from last year come close to fitting you anymore. You inhale food like you’re a vacuum cleaner. Your gut is so massive you can’t even tell if you’re wearing a belt. I can’t even let you be on top anymore, or I’ll get squashed,” she finished quietly.

“Sunny –“

“Look, I’ve had enough. You’re a great guy, Robbie, but I can’t take this anymore. You’re just too big, it’s embarrassing, and you’re not going to get any smaller, not the way you love to eat. I’m done. I’ll go get my things from your apartment now and you can stay here while I do it.”

“Can’t we even talk about this?” he entreated her. He couldn’t believe that she was actually dumping him, just two weeks before they were supposed to move in together.

“No,” she said flatly. “You’re too fat, Robbie. Maybe if you would be willing to lose weight, but I know you too well. It would take something a lot bigger than this to make you do that, if you would ever do it at all. It’s almost like you like being fat or something,” she said, shaking her head. “I just don’t get it. I don’t get you. And I don’t want a boyfriend who’s as big as a house. So, we’re done.”

“But Sunny, I love you…”

“If you loved me, you wouldn’t have let yourself get this huge.”

She walked back up the porch steps, tapped Lena on the shoulder and, after a few exchanged words, followed the other girl back down the steps and across the street. They got in Lena’s car and drove off in the direction of Robbie’s apartment, while Robbie just stared after them. “She dumped me,” he said out loud, dumbfounded. “She really just dumped me.” He couldn’t tell how he felt just then. He knew that she had been becoming increasingly frustrated with his ever-increasing weight, but he hadn’t thought she’d actually leave him over it. Sure, they hadn’t had sex in…a while, but she still called him every night or came over to watch movies and eat takeout on the couch. Well, I guess I’m the one who did the eating, he thought.

Now that he thought back over it, he could recognize the little signs that she had been drifting away from him. She never wanted to go out with him anymore, probably for fear of being embarrassed by the way he was always bumping into things and people as his size increased, and she was always trying to get him to stop eating when she thought he’d had enough. And when he really tried to remember the last time they’d had sex, he realized that it had been about three months and forty pounds ago, and it was long before that that she would no longer allow him to be on top and press his huge, squishy belly into her. She hadn’t even wanted to get naked and make out for at least that long, too.

Robbie sighed, realizing that for the last quarter of their relationship, Sonia had been too embarrassed and disgusted by him to even want to look at him without a shirt on. He wished that she would have done this sooner so that his graduation day wouldn’t have been forever marred by her dumping him. He wished that she wouldn’t have done it at all, but he knew that he should have seen it coming. He looked down at his bulging gut and said wryly, “Well, I guess it’s just you and me now,” and gave it a little shake, feeling a pleasant tingle at the jiggles that traveled through his midsection. He stood up and walked around to the back yard and sat down at his plate again.

“Hey, where have you been?” Guy, who was wolfing down a burger himself, asked as Robbie plopped down on the picnic bench, almost upending the two tiny girls sitting on the other end.

“Talking to Sunny,” he said glumly. “She just dumped me.”

“Aww, man, I’m so sorry,” Guy said sympathetically. “And right after graduation? What a bitch. Although, I guess you should have seen it coming.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Come on man, I’ve seen her flirting with half the frat lately, and with the way you’ve been blowing up, it was pretty obvious that she wasn’t going to stick it out.”

“I had no idea,” Robbie admitted. “I didn’t think it bothered her.”

Guy laughed. “Seriously? Dude, girls don’t like it when their men get fat. And you were already fat to begin with, so you already had a strike against you. You’re kind of beyond fat now.”

“I guess I didn’t think she was that shallow.”

Guy shrugged. “It sucks. But maybe if you start to work out a little, you know, drop some weight, you can get a nice hot chick who’s better than she was.”

Robbie laughed. “Haha, sure, I guess so.”

To be continued...

Latest posts

Back