• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

'Lil Abner' & Big Folks Appreciation

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimBob

like a thief in the night
I recently discovered a site which archives old newspaper strips that aren't available anywhere else - and managed to locate a few gems I could recall from the pages of Andy Capp's 'Lil Abner'!

First, a rubenesque, Margaret Dumont-like Lady Enjoys A Little Roleplay With Abner's Miniature Dad...

Abner & Daisy-Mae Play The "Dance With The Fat Person To Annoy My Significant Other" Game...

Some Varmints Become Too Fat To Even Get Up After Poaching The Yokums' Ever-Reproducing Livestock 'Critters'...

A BHM is Chased After By The Pig-Gal, Hawk-Gal And Wolf-Gal, Only Two Of Whom Wish To Eat Him...at one point, the Hawk-Gal asks him why he's so fat. His reply? "Cuz I wuz raised by fat folks..."

A 3-page sequenceA Rich Man Becomes Frustrated With His BBW Wife, Freezing Himself...And Somehow Altering The Orbit Of The Sun...

Daisy-Mae Goes To The Big City, Joining Some...'Hostesses'...Who Are Offended By Her Mistaking Them For Higher Society Gals...

A poor man Decides To Start Supporting His New BBW Wife...

And, of course, the moment in which the mysterious 'Critter' pushed Daisy-Mae into a cavern full of Mud Mushrooms...Sparking Off A Legendary Story Arc Of Weight Gain, Tragedy And Modern Art. (It takes a while to get back to Daisy-Mae, but the results are worth it!

And finally...'Flash', A Rich Expectant BHM Heir Demands The Most Beautiful Girl In The World...But "Stupefyin' Jones" Has A Weakness For Over-Eating...Again, this one takes a couple of pages to get to the good bits, and there's even some weight LOSS...but things work out okay in the end!

Hope you folks enjoy!

Back