List your goals for the upcoming year.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Angelette

Chris Farley's fiancee.
I normally don't do New Year's resolutions. However, since I wanted to change my current life which I'm not satisfied with and improve myself. Why not write down some goals?

It doesn't have to be done right away. Just any small step that will be done eventually at a small pace! Here is my list. From high priority to low priority.

Year of List: 2023
Learn to drive. ☐
Get therapy ☐
Practice social skills. ☐
Apply at a different job. ☐
Organize in the messy house. ☐
Study Python ☐
Study 3D modeling/animation. ☐
Finally finish sketchbook first page. ☐
Draw ☐
Create a master frugal recipe template. ☐
Sell unwanted stuff. ☐
Buy new clothes. ☐
Set-up a workstation desk. ☐
Paint bedroom walls. ☐
Take out mirror. ☐
Buy a rice cooker. ☐
Decorate the bedroom. ☐

You can also come back and update your list anytime! Here is the symbols to use as check marks for your own convenience. ^_^

Last edited:
I bought a cook book of recipes I wanted to try about 10 years ago, made a decent enough boeuf en daube one time and never touched it again. By the end of 2023, I plan to have tried every item in the cookbook.

I also want to work on my voice acting.

Angelette

Chris Farley's fiancee.
I bought a cook book of recipes I wanted to try about 10 years ago, made a decent enough boeuf en daube one time and never touched it again. By the end of 2023, I plan to have tried every item in the cookbook.

I also want to work on my voice acting.
It looks so good! Too bad I broke my Crockpot RIP

Eventually you'll be the voice of the lost media Shrek if someone ever finds the script.

It looks so good! Too bad I broke my Crockpot RIP

Eventually you'll be the voice of the lost media Shrek if someone ever finds the script.
🤣 I’ll have to work on my Chris Farley impersonation to stay true to the original vision lol
If they unearth the original script, someone is sure to try and do a fan recreation on Casting Call Club.

- Improve my Spanish skills. It's an incentive for my job. A related goal/plan is to meet my abuela hopefully during Spring. She's never seen me as an adult.
- Get in super shape. Not necessarily talking weight goals. I understand that is triggering for some. Just working on myself.
- Start regular martial arts training again.
- Get spiritually connected. Start meditating regularly again. At least 15 times a month.
- Release trauma. The last two years have been pretty rough for me. Need to take self care and development more seriously.
- Move closer to making seafood my main protein source
- Cut my debt down to 10% of the current amount
- Visit my hometown, and see more of California. Maybe even Puerto Rico if certain things work out.
- See some of my community friends. I'm pretty much done with bashes for good. But I will probably travel to visit the people I am close to in the community.
- Get as close to being able to do the splits (again) as possible
- Return to regular investing
- Maybe some social events. A few concerts and so forth.

Angelette

Chris Farley's fiancee.
Ah, I forgot you can't edit your comments. :(
Year of List: 2023
Learn to drive. ☐
Get therapy ☐
Practice social skills. ☐
Apply at a different job. ☐
Organize in the messy house. ☐
Study Python ☑
Study 3D modeling/animation. ☐
Finally finish sketchbook first page. ☐
Draw ☐
Create a master frugal recipe template. ☐
Sell unwanted stuff. ☐
Buy new clothes. ☐
Set-up a workstation desk. ☐
Paint bedroom walls. ☐
Take out mirror. ☐
Buy a rice cooker. ☐
Decorate the bedroom. ☐

Joker

To continue on my spiritual growth
To continue my work with helping to feed the hungry
To help get more homeless people off the street
To continue to help people smile and laugh more
To be that guy you know you can always talk to
To continue my sobriety for the rest of my now extended life.

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
To visit my partner again

To have my partner have all his major health issues addressed (sleep apnea, hepatitis)

Try and use therapy as a way of finding new areas to work on and improve

Find some sort of physical activity I enjoy doing

Join some sort of art-related class

See Forest in the Premier League

See one of my favourite bands live

Go see the wrestling

CurvyEm2

Save more money. I'm 2/3 of the way to my savings goal
Increase my credit more. I plan to sell my property and upgrade in a few years so getting my credit in tip top condition for the best mortgage rates is important so sorting older debts is the priority as soon as I hit my savings goal.
Continue working on my mental health and try to decrease ADHD symptoms.
Remain sober. I'm about to hit 3 years clean from alcohol and about 5 months clean and sober.
Interact more with the outside world. I'm pretty insular and happy that way but I do feel the longer I keep myself to myself the more negatively it will affect my mental health. Undecided about this one because I am pretty content not interacting with the world lol
Work on driving anxiety. I barely use my car, I've got a year old car and only have 200 miles on it 😄 I feel pretty guilty spending all that money and not using it.

Save more money. I'm 2/3 of the way to my savings goal
Increase my credit more. I plan to sell my property and upgrade in a few years so getting my credit in tip top condition for the best mortgage rates is important so sorting older debts is the priority as soon as I hit my savings goal.
Continue working on my mental health and try to decrease ADHD symptoms.
Remain sober. I'm about to hit 3 years clean from alcohol and about 5 months clean and sober.
Interact more with the outside world. I'm pretty insular and happy that way but I do feel the longer I keep myself to myself the more negatively it will affect my mental health. Undecided about this one because I am pretty content not interacting with the world lol
Work on driving anxiety. I barely use my car, I've got a year old car and only have 200 miles on it 😄 I feel pretty guilty spending all that money and not using it.
Congratulations! You have a lot of successes to celebrate and some good goals to reach for.

Latest posts