• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

List your goals for the upcoming year.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 131842

FFA/small BBW
I normally don't do New Year's resolutions. However, since I wanted to change my current life which I'm not satisfied with and improve myself. Why not write down some goals?

It doesn't have to be done right away. Just any small step that will be done eventually at a small pace! Here is my list. From high priority to low priority.

Year of List: 2023
Learn to drive. ☐
Get therapy ☐
Practice social skills. ☐
Apply at a different job. ☐
Organize in the messy house. ☐
Study Python ☐
Study 3D modeling/animation. ☐
Finally finish sketchbook first page. ☐
Draw ☐
Create a master frugal recipe template. ☐
Sell unwanted stuff. ☐
Buy new clothes. ☐
Set-up a workstation desk. ☐
Paint bedroom walls. ☐
Take out mirror. ☐
Buy a rice cooker. ☐
Decorate the bedroom. ☐

You can also come back and update your list anytime! Here is the symbols to use as check marks for your own convenience. ^_^

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back