• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Little piece of advice

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

molligmag

Hi friends,

I am a FA since I was 12. In my teenage years I have dated several +size girls, but as "friends" gave me a rough time more and more my girlfriends became thinner and thinner over the years.

8 years ago I met my present girlfriend, she was a little chubby with a very pretty face. I was very in love with her, she has the greatest personality and is a warm person to be with. After the first "head over heals months" I started to hear a little voice in my head, which said; This is not what you want, you want a beautiful fat girl" As years past by my girlfriend lost all her extra college pounds and everyone complimented her with her slim 140 lbs body. I was happy for her, because she felt a lot better with her new body.

Today I am 32 and I have a pretty, intelligent girlfriend, but I am very unhappy. I am unhappy because I cannot give her the love she deserves, feel no physical attraction for her and I am constantly thinking how wonderful it would be to be with a BBW. I know it would be better to break up with her and to pursue my own happiness and let her find the right man for her, but I just can't do it. Is the physical and sexual part more important than the emotional and caring part? I can't make the decision.

I hope I don't get flamed down as a guy without the guts to break up, because it's tearing me apart and I don't know how to deal with this situation.
Hope to hear a word of advice from you.

Mark

Latest posts

Back