Quantcast

location, location...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

StridentDionysus

Señor Member
Location means nothing.... surely if you meet the right person on here, re-locating will be a thousand per cent worth it...
It WILL be worth it... but will it be possible?? I mean, for you nice ppl in the US or in the UK if you find someone of your country (no matter how far but from the same country) it's simpler that for us in other countries :(

I'm poor! :p I can't just say "I'm going to <add US city> next month" I don't have the money to get the visa, buy plane tickets (and the bastards will charge me double :mad:) and get a hotel room :doh:. The UK is easier when it comes to the visa part but it's waaaaaay more expensive when it comes to the transportation :(.

rachidi54

From France, where fatness is considered like the most ugly thing in the world, and where skeleton women with no curves are considered as a perfect body :(

i cannot understand that as they cannot understand me, i love fat, curves, layers, belly and so on, too much. i would love to live in America with all of you :(

Big_jim

Denver, Colorado
Sadly the fittest state in the nation.
I think my wife is the only FFA here. lol

Carl1h

figure O
Las Cruces, New Mexico.

Think of it as Tucson lite, not as big, not as hot, not as civilized.

Scotland is number 2? I like the thought that I could go to Scotland and (at least sort of) fit in.

hot'n fluffy

I was called a DILF!!
Sorry i haven't been around, I have been having the hardest time logging in!!!

Still big in Texas!!!

Joe

Molly

CANADA REPRESENT!!!!

Right down in the prairies! The center of the Great White North!

tyonline

Bloomington, Indiana. Lot's of culture and trees, few FFA's it seems. Decent BHM action.

KJS258269

This is my first post, but I reside in Indianapolis, IN. I am a 360lbs man. I like to think I am cute though. I used to work out all the time and was athletic. Always have been a bigger guy, but I had an injury that messed me up and makes it harder to work out. I still have a good deal of muscle, but now I got a big belly to compliment. I found this place and I love it. Hope to post more often. So hello and nice to meet everyone.

Latest posts