• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Lonely FFA needs advice on meeting BHMs

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, my name is Chandi and I am an FFA with an avowed love of Big Handsome Men. I do not hide the fact that I prefer big men, to anyone ever. I am reasonably attractive, clean and generous towards BHMs that I date, but here's my problem: Everytime I see a cute fat guy or talk to one, I always either say nothing at all or something so incredibly stupid that if he was interested in talking more to me, he isn't anymore. I also was a big lady at one time and still view myself as a large woman (even though I'm so toned now that you can feel most of my bones and muscles and can shop at damn near any store I want).

I know those of you who are BBWs love your size and I'm cool as hell with that, but it wasn't for me due to my lifestyle, and so I lost the weight. Problem is that I look in the mirror and see the old me, and that brings me right back to hgh school and all the taunts about my size, the way my mother made me dress, having to go to prom alone (I didn't even have friends to go with) the nonexistence of my dating life as a teenage-early twentysomething, getting "hogged", couch-dating, and the general hell of being a young fat woman, and that all of a sudden makes me blather like a moron or not say anything. I have lost a lot of dating chances this way.

Please, someone tell me how to get over my irrational fear of tallking to cute fat guys, and when I finally do talk to them, how do I keep from blathering like a fool?

Any help from anyone of either gender would be appreciated.

Thank you for all responses!

+PMK+

Latest posts

Back