• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Long Distance Relationships... some thoughts

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big_gurl_lvr

I was just thinking about my life today morning and I noticed that one of my most important relationships were over seas one. So I relized that it could be nice to share my thoughts with you folks and see what others are thinking of it. So... when I got internet good few years ago (I mean broadband not dialup where you are charged per minute) I started to surf online for BBW/FA related stuff. I got myself mIRC and started to chat on various channels on Dal Net. That times you could find a lot of very alive places there with many chatters. So for some reason - I still can't find why... I started to chat online with one girl from Canada. She was bit older than me (4 years) and something clicked between us. First we were only chatting on Dal Net but then it turned to MSN and Yahoo... I still remeber waking up in middle of the night to chat with her - blame time difference. We've been chatting about everything, using webcam and so... just time was passing so quickly. After a good while relationship topic came up and it ended up that we will be together. I know it's strange when you never see person before in real life but well... tell that to 19 yo guy ;) So i booked tickets to fly over to her place to see her. I've been waiting for that so much collecting every penny to afford living 1 month abroad. And then that day came - I flew over to Toronto. After spending over 2h on checkin I was pretty sure that nobody will wait for me there... plane was on time and I wasn't. Fortunately I was wrong... I still remeber how stressed I was going thru the doors to arrivals hall ;) And then I saw her.... she was looking exactly as I imagined myself looking at her pics... lovely and pretty... and I don't need to add BBW :) First we were very shy but after a while we've been chatting a lot like we've known eachother for good few months... which was actually true. We spent wonderful month together in Canada going places together, visiting her family - they were one of the most wonderful people I ever met... so friendly, so helpful, so nice. We had wonderful together. When I was leaving we were all crying... I know its bit pathetic but hey that happened ;) When I was back we still were chatting online a lot and so... but after few months I realized that lack of close contact is killing us. I mean not only sex(but it was issue as well) but mostly everyday things like going places, cuddling etc. I was in the college and there was no way I could move to Canada in at least next 3 years... I know you can say I could try harder but well .... it's past. So our relationship ended.... We are still very good friends, right now she is close to get married with other guy - and I feel very happy for her because she is very good person and he seems to be good guy as well. We still have very good memories from our relationships and never considered it as wasted time.
So what were your experiences with LDR? How long they lasted? How did you met? Do you think that they usually fail or no?

Back