• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Look what showed up on my doorstep...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoVerySoft

No fat no flavor
I got home from work yesterday and there was this BOX on my front porch. Hmm...mysterious. I brought it into the house - and went online to check eBay - what had I ordered??

Certainly not eggs. I was expecting 2 blouses, which I was fairly sure were not in this big box.

I decided to be brave, and open it. I dug through piles of styrofoam peanuts, and I could see a plastic grocery bag filled with what felt like plastic containers - I was guessing it was FOOD!

Now it was getting exciting.

I finally got the bag out, and opened it and saw these:

Southern Sisters Cookies - from Charleston SC. I remembered a particularly "Evil" friend mentioning these positively sinful cookies. I spread out the containers and was very excited.

I opened them up...

Put several of them on a plate....

And they looked amazing, don't you think? And they smelled devine! Here are the varieties: From the top, going clockwise - Ginger Snaps, Benne Wafers, Lemon Coolers and Pecan Tea Cookies.

I took them over to my computer where my Evil friend was waiting (I had found her online and thanked her profusely - and decided to taste each variety and give her my review!)

They are crispy and sweet and buttery and...oh my! :eat2: I kept trying to find a favorite, and I couldn't narrow it down!

Thanks again to my Evil friend - you can guess who she is. :p

Latest posts

Back