• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Looking for a body swap gym story.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leviathan25

I remember reading an FA story a long time about about a fat woman who swapped bodies with a gym teacher. The story was told from the Gym teacher's perspective. She had noticed the fat girl in her class and made fun of her, and then woke up in her body the next morning to find that she was trapped that way.

The girl in her body began to ruin it with sweets and poor living, while the gym teacher worked out and tried to slim down the fat girl's body. At first it seems like the fat girl's ploy was to have the gym teacher do all of the work for her so that she wouldn't have to work out, then switch bodies and leave the gym teacher back in her new lazy body. But when the gym teacher figures this out, she gets mad and decided to fatten up the girl's body instead, using all of her knowledge of nutrition suppliments and weight gain formulas to really pack on the pounds.

At the end of the story, we find that this was the fat girl's ploy all along, as she hadn't figured out a way to make herself fatter but knew that the gym teacher would know a few tricks. I vaguely remember at the very end, the gym teacher being surrounded by a coven of witches as her body was magically expanded several times the amount of weight she was able to gain, as a part of the witch's "test of initiation" or something.

I don't remember anything else about the story, but I'd like to find it again. I was wondering if anyone here remembers it.

Latest posts

Back