Looking for a simple love story

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

lushluv

I'm just looking for a story about an FA who meets a girl, falls for said girl, or has known a girl for a while, and maybe she's not so confident, she doesn't believe him when he says he's attracted to her and she runs from him and what's between them and the FA has to pursue her and then all the rest that comes with a good romantic tale.

Does anyone know of a story like that?

Thanks!

lushluv

^

Thank you for the suggestion, but another writer who responded to my question was able to formulate my after midnight thoughts much better, so here I go again.....

I am looking for a specific type of love story; genre, classic romance. You know boy meets girl, boy falls for girl, girl falls for boy, or any such variation with lots of angst in between. I've just never read one where the heroine was a bbw or ssbbw, and was just curious if one existed.

Thank you for responding though! :)

Wilson Barbers

Full-time Fanta-sizer
^

I am looking for a specific type of love story; genre, classic romance. You know boy meets girl, boy falls for girl, girl falls for boy, or any such variation with lots of angst in between. I've just never read one where the heroine was a bbw or ssbbw, and was just curious if one existed.
Of course, there's the romantic serial novel (as originally seen on this here site), "Measure by Measure", which included more than one FA/BBW romance.

Latest posts