• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Looking for a story I read a while ago about a wedding dress

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robbie06261995

Alright so I'm trying to hunt down a story I read once online, might have been here might have been somewhere else. Essentially the story goes like this: Girl is approaching her wedding. She has been exercising to prepare but she needs a dress and she doesn't have much money. She goes to a 2nd hand store and finds the dress of her dreams but it is much too large for her. Against her mothers wishes, she decides to get the dress and gain her way into it. One of the specific things I remember about this story is that she had a wooden board that she kept track of her progress with her underwear or something like that.

Any assistance in tracking down this story would be greatly appreciated.

Latest posts

Back