Looking for a story

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

hatrick

I know I've read a story here a while back that I can't find. A girl is into a guy and befriends his sister, who tells her she's not his type. She misunderstands and thinks he's into larger women, and gains as a result.

maltesefalcon

I'm not sure if this is the one you mean. Some time back I posted a story called Sarah's Freshman Year which had a similar plot. But the other female not a sister, it was his fat cousin, who Sara thought was an ex girlfriend. And the "not my type" was a misunderstanding. Turned out he batted for the other team, but Sarah only found out after she'd gained the weight.
Sadly due to a crash, I don't have a copy anymore. Maybe someone copied it off this site? It may not even be the right story.

hatrick

I'm not sure if this is the one you mean. Some time back I posted a story called Sarah's Freshman Year which had a similar plot. But the other female not a sister, it was his fat cousin, who Sara thought was an ex girlfriend. And the "not my type" was a misunderstanding. Turned out he batted for the other team, but Sarah only found out after she'd gained the weight.
Sadly due to a crash, I don't have a copy anymore. Maybe someone copied it off this site? It may not even be the right story.
Yes! Thanks for writing this, by the way, and for refreshing my memory on the title.

Latest posts