Quantcast

Looking for a story

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

AJTano

I believe this story is from Writing.com, but if there's another story like this, I'd love to see it. Every time this one girl says something, she gains one pound for every word. There's a scene when she's in the bathroom and standing on a stool, and her sister asks her what's going on, and when she answers, the stool breaks and the tile cracks under the weight of her fall. Also, she might break the scale at some point.

I don't know if it's the same story (it probably is), but there's a story where a girl's in a bath tub, and the bath splits open from the force of her fat cramed into it.

In general, I'm interested in stories where chairs/scales break under weight, especially true stories, so if you can't find these, please direct me to other stories you know of that are like this, although I've probably read them before.

Phrozen

y'know, I was just thinking of this one myself the other day.

The story that I believe you are talking about was written by an author at writing.com by the name 'Becca's Boy'. The story was interactive and it was called 'Becca's New Look'. However, I believe that author deleted him/herself since he/she used to be added to my fave authors, but now isn't. Plus I did a lot of searching for it and did not find it. That's my idea, so if it was that story, I'm afraid it's likely to be gone. However if anyone else knows of a story like that, feel free to set up a link for this poor fellow!

Phrozen

well, see, the problem though is it was an interactive story, so you can't really save it, otherwise I probably would have a year or 2 back when I first found it =(

AJTano

You could manually save chapters... :( Too bad we can't contact the author(s).

Phrozen

true..
although that takes a lot of work since a lot of the chapters were max 3 paragraphs long.. and there was almost 200 chapters last time i checked, so..
but yea. if anyone has it, PLEASE share! :)

Latest posts