• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Looking for a very special gift of food?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tarella

Just here to plug a great endevour*pun intended* of three ladies from my home province of Manitoba. They make LilyField Cakes....absolutely stunning cakes with amazing keepsake boxes with live flowers. I have tried a taste of one of their cakes and it was awesome!! Its one gift that your foodee lovers would adore. This photo is an example of one of their boxes and cakes...interestingly enough the image was named swell cake.......I wonder if there is a double meaning there as well. They are a bit pricey but very special indeed.

Hope you enjoy,

Tara

http://www.lilyfieldcakes.com/

Latest posts

Back