Looking for Dimensions Magazine issues

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Clock-King

Hi everyone! I don't know if this is the right place to post this topic.

Does anyone have any issues of Dimensions Magazine they don't want? I'm looking to start a project of scanning them for archival online such as on Archive.org. It's hard to find any issues and I think they deserve to be preserved.

Also, does anyone know how many issues there were? Is there a complete list of issues/release months?

Colonial Warrior

Nice project, @Clock-King ! That site is one of my favorites. I once got an anatomy drawing book from there and also all the regular issues of Starlog Magazine from 1977 to 1979. Nice memories vault! I wish you will be successful in that wonderful project!

Clock-King

Thanks. I've managed to track down and purchase 3 issues from 1994, as well as a BUF magazine featuring Heather. We'll see what condition they're in. With any luck they will be good enough to scan. Unfortunately that's my budget for this project right now, but it's a start.

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
DM Supporter
Thanks. I've managed to track down and purchase 3 issues from 1994, as well as a BUF magazine featuring Heather. We'll see what condition they're in. With any luck they will be good enough to scan. Unfortunately that's my budget for this project right now, but it's a start.
Give me some time and I will check with the person who helped me move. They might be able to get to them easily.. when I say I have them all... I mean all.

Clock-King

I have now found 5 of the 88 issues and will be doing some test scans soon. If anyone out there has any more, please let me know!

Latest posts