Looking for guhbone's Unexplained Additions

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

assdevourer69

Hi, I really enjoyed this one but was sad to see I couldn't access it anymore. Is there any way I can still read the story?

P.S: Ignore the previous post, I messed up the name

assdevourer69

If there's any way you can view the story, could you send it to me in any way? Or is that not possible. I really enjoyed that story and can't seem to be able to read it anymore. Logged in or not, it tells me "You don't have permission to view this page or perform this action". What am I doing wrong?

mp7251

write the moderator loopytheone and get your permissions updated. she should do it unless you've been a a-hole on here someplace and I don't know about it

daedal

assdevourer69

write the moderator loopytheone and get your permissions updated. she should do it unless you've been a a-hole on here someplace and I don't know about it
Thanks for the reply, I was about to do just that when @daedal kindly provided me with the story.

Thank you so much! This is honestly my favorite story on here and I'm overjoyed to be able to read it again. If you know any more great stories where the main character grows to absolutely massive sizes, I'd love to hear your recommendations. Thanks again <3

Latest posts