Looking for Help

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

braindeadhead

A looking looking time ago I wrote a story called "A Look in the Mirror".. I always meant to clean it up and fix some parts but I no longer have the file and the link to the weight room is dead. Did anyone happen to save it? I'd really like to get a copy.

Thanks

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
As mods, we're looking into it.
Cannot say whether - given this year's change in board software - we will be able to retrieve anything.

General advice to all writers:
PLEASE SAVE EVERYTHING YOU WRITE IN A WAY THAT YOU CAN ACCESS IT ON YOUR OWN AGAIN!
And be it in a good, very old-fashioned print out stowed away in a shoe box! Do not rely on the internet for saving your own work!

Please excuse the rant - but we've been having these requests all too frequently of late.

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
Thank you so much ShammyBoy!
As a technically only semi-literate person, I had trouble working that out myself - so I greatly appreciate your support,

braindeadhead

As mods, we're looking into it.
Cannot say whether - given this year's change in board software - we will be able to retrieve anything.

General advice to all writers:
PLEASE SAVE EVERYTHING YOU WRITE IN A WAY THAT YOU CAN ACCESS IT ON YOUR OWN AGAIN!
And be it in a good, very old-fashioned print out stowed away in a shoe box! Do not rely on the internet for saving your own work!

Please excuse the rant - but we've been having these requests all too frequently of late.
Thanks for finding it and I'm sorry I caused a hassle. I should have been more on top of it