• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Dimensions Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Buy Looking for old Dimensions back issues!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GM1701

Hi everyone! Does anyone have any back issues of Dimensions that they would part with or sell?

I'm looking to complete my collection. So far I have 23 issues; I've attached an image of which ones I have.

I have issues:
  • 41-45
  • 49-61
  • 63-64

Please reply or DM me if you have any I'm missing and we can work something out! Or if you know where they are still available, please let me know... I've had a very difficult time finding any these days.

Thanks 😁

Attachments

• DimIssues.jpg
    DimIssues.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 96

Latest posts

Back