• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Looking for someone(s) to talk to....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tankgirl

Phreakoid.
Yep. I know it's a double post, if anyone else reads the main wg board. But, the first reply I recieved implied I might do well to post it here as well. So.

Looking for someone(s) to talk to....
...Of any kind. Another FFA, a BHM or two (or ten)... I'm bored. Anyone with editing skills would be cool too, I've stared at these stories too long to see the rest of the errors, if they're there. I don't know anymore. Coupla BBW stories, one BHM so far. Nothing huge, nothing fancy. Hell, they're even .txt cause I can't afford Word or a store-bought computer. *shrugs* My info's in my profile, holler. Or just reply. Something, I don't care. It's just kind of lonely here. o_O
On other topics: Anyone ever SEEN Tank Girl?
Anyone else think that Rebecca would be fun to morph or sommat?
Anyone else think that that's a fairly realistic situation?
*stares at screen*
I must be bored, those are dumb questions. Oh well, on with the replies!
If there are any. o_O

Latest posts

Back