• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Looking for story: from parents' perspective

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jadeprogeny

Unfortunately I don't remember where I encountered this story or who might have written it.

It's from the parents' perspective - their (late teen? young adult?) daughter returns from some sort of camp, and has gained weight and also picked up terrible eating habits. I remember there being a bit where she was eating a chocolate bar and the parents commented and asked where she got it, and she said it was from winning a contest. They probed further and she admitted it had been a marshmallow-eating contest.

Latest posts

Back