• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Looking for that one story...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vongola27

Been trying to find this one short story from a while back, but for the life of me, I can never remember where it is. It's a first person POV where a woman talks about how big her husband has made her. She brings it up to him while wearing clothes that are too tight, and after telling he'd help her lose weight, they have dinner. He tells her that he has a recipe for low-fat mashed potatoes, but reveals that what he gave her is extra-fattening. It ends with the two of them cozying up together.

Does any of this ring a bell? I want to say the title/genre included something like 'Willpower' or 'mind games'. Any help finding this would be greatly appreciated!

Latest posts

Back