Looking for THE BEST XWG BBW STORIES OF ALL TIME!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

superman73

I'm a sucker for good XWG BBW fantasy stories but there are so many stories out there, its hard to get a good collection together. Would love to hear what some of your favorites are and get some links going so I can read some new material! I know its a vague category but its hard to narrow it down cuz I like so many different things! Rapid WG, stuffing, competition, against her will, sci-fi (those are fun), etc. One thing I can say is that I'm not a huge fan when the stories get into weights that I can't even visualize, like thousands of pounds. But feel free to post any stories that stand out to you as the best XWG BBW fantasy stories OF ALL TIME!

If you prefer reality based gaining to SSBBW size, I'd recommend
"A Look in the Mirror" and "My Friend Marcie". Without a doubt two of my top ten fav stories.

Ilegalpat

Captive Hearts is a good story. Sarah Makes a Choice is another good one. Tracking the Mountain Girl is amusing.

Ulysses

Donna's Heaven - an oldie, but classic. Descriptions are well-made, and it stays within realistic limits.

superman73

JP. Love your work my man. Keep em coming. How can we help with some inspiration? What stories do you read to get your creative juices flowin?

JP.

Thanks. What sometimes gets the juices flowing is a more mundane situation, then the contradiction of someone gaining so much weight can spark something.

But a one sentence plot summary can also do that. I don't write stories for people or on commission, though I've been asked several times on DA about that. What I always ask is that they submit a one sentence plot summary and see if that spurs anything. I have a few ideas that I've had for awhile, just haven't had the impulse to write them yet.

J34

Purple Monkey Dishwasher!
JP definitely, Blame Picasso, Wilson Barbers, Maltese Falcon

Recent ones:
Rising Dough by Takeda (unifinished but great)
Stages of Love by Tacofive
The Fortune Reader by cardboardboxer

Expanding Horizons by... oh wait, I haven't posted that story. (working on it!)

maltesefalcon

JP definitely, Blame Picasso, Wilson Barbers, Maltese Falcon

Recent ones:
Rising Dough by Takeda (unifinished but great)
Stages of Love by Tacofive
The Fortune Reader by cardboardboxer

Expanding Horizons by... oh wait, I haven't posted that story. (working on it!)
Thanks for the mention.
Nice to be recognized.

Latest posts