Loopy's Lusciously Lavish Lair

Discussion in 'BHM/FFA' started by loopytheone, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Oct 1, 2018 #1

loopytheone

loopytheone

loopytheone

Administrator Global Moderator

So, I love these blog-type threads and have really wanted one of my own for a while. Somewhere to talk about nothing, most my ho pics, and bore everyone by talking about my animals!

Something that amused me today: Some gross detail-sharing company apparently got hold of both me and my mum's personal details and somehow combined us into one terrifying conglomerate being. According to a letter I got the other day, I'm MRS Loopy and though I live at my address, I have my mum's mobile phone number. I ought to just wear one of those two-person sweaters with my mum and turn up on their doorstep, demanding to know how they knew. :p

2. Oct 2, 2018 #2

loopytheone

loopytheone

loopytheone

Had a random shower thought about how dog-sport handler BHM fics need to be a thing. I'd offer to write one but a) I can't write realism and b) there would be an audience of exactly two people, me and @Xyantha Reborn.

But just think, there could be a BHM with stage fright in the ring (hell knows I know guys that feels that way!) and maybe a BBW mentor... ah, I'm going to shut up now.

But BHM running around a ring makes for a great sight as an FFA irl. Shame they are so few and far between, and most old enough to be my grandparents, lol.

squeezablysoft, lille, Tad and 2 others like this.
  3. Oct 2, 2018 #3

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

Now THERE is a promising story premise i could file away

Baha yes, the two of us would be the main audience!!!

4. Oct 2, 2018 #4

AmyJo1976

AmyJo1976

AmyJo1976

No! do tell! There are some of us lurkers around here that love a good BHM story :)

squeezablysoft and loopytheone like this.
  5. Oct 2, 2018 #5

SSBHM

SSBHM

SSBHM

SSBHM running, ahem, briskly walkiing, ahem, strolling around the dog ring with his prize pooch. **Jiggle, jiggle, bounce, bounce, bounce**

"Madame Judge I am trying to show my dog's wonderful gait but it is hard for me to keep up."

"Oh you really should get a handler! You definitely provide way too much of a show!"

"I'm sorry mam, I really hope you won't penalize my dog for my appearance."

There was a rumble from the audience. The exchange between the larger handler and the judge seemed to cause a bit of disturbance. A larger woman stood up and expressed her opinion.

"Let the good looking guy show his dog!"

Several others in the crowd joined in. "Big guys with dogs are the best! Big guys with dogs are the best! Big guys with dogs are the best!"

The outpouring of chants from the audience took the judge aback. She quickly apologized to the big beefy handler and gestured for him to proceed.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I really didn't mean to offend you. I actually find you very attractive. Really."

The handler blushed, then continued to show his dog - a beautiful example of a Golden Retriever. The audience applauded and several wolf whistles also were detectable.

The handler became a bit distracted by all of the attention. As he hurried around the ring showing off his dog, Gretchen, his shirt pulled out of his pants revealing the lower edge of a very large rounded and soft belly that jiggled to quite the extreme as he walked.

After completing the circuit the same female as earlier stood up again and said, "that's the way big boy!" Again the crowd supported and chanted at least three times her words.

Two more dogs were then shown without much fanfare.

It was then the judges turn to decide who was best in this class. She walked by each dog briefly stopping before each one, and then finally she stopped and lingered to give Gretchen and her handler a good long look. She smiled and almost appeared to giggle at the somewhat disheveled big, rotund, very portly handler.

"You know you and your dog are really very cute," the judge whispered.

This brought a big smile to the face of the beefy, brawny handler. "My names Chuck."

"Let's talk later Chuck," the judge said, and then she said, "Number 1 -the Golden!"

The crowd cheered and Gretchen jumped with excitement as she realized her master's joy.

After exiting the ring, the judge approached Chuck. "My name's Sasha."

"Hi Sasha, you gave me quite the scare there."

"I'm so sorry, at first I was so distracted that I was embarrassed. I mean, you are quite the big guy Chuck. And, I like that!"

"Really? I thought, well, sorry if I got angry."

"No, no, I understand. Seems some of the audience also were concerned about you. How about if you let me make it up to you, and I take you to dinner to celebrate your dog's victory? I bet you're pretty hungry after all of that."

"Hmmmm, well yes I am hungry."

squeezablysoft and AmyJo1976 like this.
  6. Oct 3, 2018 #6

lille

lille

lille

I'm a BHM loving dog sport person too.

7. Oct 5, 2018 #7

loopytheone

loopytheone

loopytheone

Thanks to SSBHM for our first dog show-related story, haha! =p

But seriously, Xy, when you eventually get time again, you gotta doooooo it! You know about agility and obedience and stuff and all I know about is one very specific breed of show dog, lol.

8. Oct 5, 2018 #8

loopytheone

loopytheone

loopytheone

Also, on another point, is it just me or do they make swings on parks smaller these days? The old one down the road from me is fine, but the newer ones at the other park have the chains dig into my hips something terrible. Like, I get that I've got a big ass, but that doesn't seem right...

AmyJo1976 likes this.
  9. Oct 5, 2018 #9

AmyJo1976

AmyJo1976

AmyJo1976

I can't really say about across the pond, but here in the states they seem to be the same as far as I can tell. You know though, they do say that when your ass gets bigger, you won't notice it. Not at first at least! :D

loopytheone likes this.
  10. Oct 7, 2018 #10

loopytheone

loopytheone

loopytheone

I admit, when I saw the "Morbidly Obese" thread title on the main board out of the corner of my eye, I thought it said "Mortality Cheese" and was really confused! Loopy, get some sleep!

AmyJo1976 likes this.
  11. Oct 10, 2018 at 11:54 AM #11

loopytheone

loopytheone

loopytheone

Okay, a less funny/more serious topic today. I didn't know where to post this; somehow, the depression thread in the health forum doesn't seem quite right for this.

I'm struggling with Dims-related anxiety and depression lately. I'm autistic and the sudden change of software has really thrown me. I want to be able to express my depression/anxiety relating to admin/mod stuff and how it has affected me so that I can take steps to get back on track and move forwards, but I'm not sure how or where to do it. Talking about mod things on the normal boards is inappropriate and I don't want to pester/whine to the other two/three members of the mod team because that isn't fair on them either. My feelings aren't part of the mod work, and aren't anybody else's responsibility, you know? I guess I just don't know how to get myself back on track to being helpful.

It doesn't help that I know I'm not a very good mod and my tech skills were the only thing I had to contribute...

AmyJo1976 likes this.
  12. Oct 10, 2018 at 1:58 PM #12

AmyJo1976

AmyJo1976

AmyJo1976

You've been a great help IMO! :) As specially with the new stuff. The tips and tricks thread is perfect! I really don't know how you could do more?

ODFFA and loopytheone like this.
  13. Oct 11, 2018 at 12:58 PM #13

loopytheone

loopytheone

loopytheone

Aww, well thank you so much, that's really sweet of you to say, I'm glad to know I'm helping people in some way.

AmyJo1976 likes this.
  14. Oct 11, 2018 at 4:00 PM #14

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

Loopy, you have been a fantastic mod! And I've had the benefit of seeing it from both sides so I say that with a lot of confidence!

Also, while there are mod things you can't say, at least I hopefully have some idea of the broader issues, so feel free to talk to me about things to the extent that you feel comfortable. I'm happy to be a sounding board and venting outlet.

lille, ODFFA, AmyJo1976 and 1 other person like this.
  15. Oct 11, 2018 at 4:29 PM #15

loopytheone

loopytheone

loopytheone

Thanks Tad, you're awesome. =)