• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BHM Lorelai and Jake (~FFA, ~BHM, ~~WG, Romance)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A confident fitness instructor meets the shy guy of her dreams and they find out they have a lot more in common than they think

Hey there! This is my first story ever and first time ever posting on a forum like this. I've been very secretive about my FFA preferences so I thought writing a story would be a good way to get my feelings out! Will probably be very wordy but that's just how I write. Let me know what you think! :)

Lorelai and Jake

It was a beautiful Friday morning as the sun rose high in the sky above the city. One building in particular that it rose over was Multi-Sport Fitness. This wasn't like any of the other dozen gyms in a 5 mile radius. Yes, Multi-Sport Fitness did offer a wide variety of classes, but what made this gym special was the romance that was about to blossom that morning.

With headphones blaring “I'm Walking on Sunshine” by Katerina and the Waves and sipping her mocha iced coffee Lorelai Lancaster made her way up to the large fitness complex. She had been teaching fitness classes at the gym for a little over three years now. Since she only lived a 15 minute walk away the young woman, fit and full of energy, had no problem walking to work. It gave her a chance to collect her thoughts and bop her head to whatever tune she had stuck in it. Lorelai walked into the building with a smile.

“Hey Cheryl! Hey Adam!” She waved to the front desk receptionists. “How are you both doing this morning?” An annoyed moan came from the right side of the desk where Cheryl sat. “Girl. It is 7am. How are you so... chipper and awake right now?”

“Beats me,” Lorelai shrugged as she pulled her headphones out of her ears. “By the time I'm halfway through my iced coffee I'm good to go!” She sat down at one of the available computers at the front desk and clocked in.

“Ignore her,” Her coworker Adam rolled his eyes. “Someone who can't handle their liquor was out late last night and forgot they had to come in early today! Anyways,” Adam ignored the fact that Cheryl had flipped him off and focused his attention on Lorelai. “How the hell was your date the other night? I told you I'd set you up with a catch!”

“Oh, my date?” Lorelai inwardly sighed. She kept her eyes glued to her computer screen, checking her appointments for the day, to avoid Adams stare. He tried so hard to set her up with someone he genuinely thought she would enjoy being with. “It was... okay? I don't know. Ben was nice but I just don't we'd work together.”

“What the... not work together??” Adam exclaimed. “EVERY guy I set you up with has some sort of major issue you can't work through. I hate to see you alone when you're a smart intelligent attractive girl any guy would be lucky to have.”

“You're sweet,” Lorelai looked over at Adam and smiled. “But... there's a guy out there for me. I just haven't found him yet,” She shrugged.

There was a reason why none of the men Adam set her up with worked out. Lorelai dared not to say it out loud though. It was a big reason. Ironically it was the lack of “bigness” that kept her from wanting to move past the first date. The problem was she liked her men big. Not in the downstairs department, but all over. A big fat guy with strong arms and a nice full belly was enough to drive the woman crazy. Working in the fitness industry was a tough place to be when you're an FFA. All the men she was set up with, all the guys who hit on her at work or at bars, they were all fit and toned with six pack abs. While the woman could appreciate the work it took to achieve that look it just wasn't for her.

Unfortunately all the men she found attractive were too shy to come up to her. Lorelai worked hard for her body and was very happy with the way she looked. Toned arms, strong thighs, slender neck, and a toned perky behind were things she was very proud of, but it scared many potential love interests away. There were plenty of heftier men who frequented the gym but every time she flirted with them they seemed to assume she was trying to sell them on a higher membership or just get them to take her classes. If only they knew that she was being genuine and wanted to sincerely jump their bones.

“Well I think you're just too picky,” Adam stated. “Eventually you're going to have to get over whatever hang up you have with men if you ever want a real relationship!”

“And when that time comes when I'm 40 and have 20 cats then I will listen to you oh wise and mighty relationship guru,” Lorelai laughed and grabbed a breakfast protein shake from the gyms shop fridge behind them. “Charge this to my account, kay? I gotta run and set up class!” She grabbed some papers from the printer at reception and zoomed off to her room to set up for for the day.

…......

That's it everyone come on!” Lorelai yelled out encouragingly to the 8am kickboxing class she was teaching. Her energy and volume increasing the more she spoke. “I know it's tough but you can finish this set! I swear you're soooooo close to being done with the workout today!”

The petite woman walked up and down the rows of bags set up in the studio, surveying her class. Stopping every once in awhile to correct the form of a student. As she glanced over to the big glass window looking out from the studio there was another form she had to stop and check out.

There was a tall and rather hefty man staring into the window of her classroom. And oh, what a man he was. She stood there for a moment, greatly appreciating what she saw, but when her eyes met his her new eye candy quickly looked down towards the ground at his phone trying to pretend he wasn't staring.

Quickly Lorelai turned to her class and gave them instructions on what to do next once they finished this set. She ran towards the door hoping her guy would still be around. She opened the door and thankfully he was still out in the hall. Feeling particularly confident that day, she sauntered over and tapped the man on the shoulder. When he turned to face her she felt a shiver run down her spine.

The size contrast between the two of them was astounding. Lorelai herself stood at 5'1 while the man in front of her had to be at least 6'3. His entire body was thick. There was a layer of scrumptious fat all over his body but you could tell there was definitely some muscle hiding underneath all that wonderful padding.

“Hi there!” Lorelai chirped and gave him a bright smile.

“Oh, hey,” The man blushed. Cute. “Sorry, I promise I wasn't trying to be rude and stare I just...” The man trailed off and rubbed the back of his neck. Lorelai cocked her head to the side and smiled.

“You just wanted to check out how much fun everyone was having, right?” She offered. He smiled gratefully. She was hoping he was checking her out but he could have easily been checking out the other half dozen toned women in the room as well. “You're totally fine! It's a pretty intense class but the instructor Lorelai is super awesome and pretty cute if I do say so myself,” She giggled.

“And you're Lorelai I'm assuming?” The man smirked.

“Yes. Yes I am,” Lorelai nodded. “What? I'm a damn good teacher! I can be proud of it!” She paused for a moment and tried to stay focused on his eyes instead of letting her eyes roam his body. “So will you be stopping in for class today Mr....?”

“My names Jake,” He hesitated but held out his hand to shake Lorelai's. She loved the feeling of his large chubby hand wrapped around her dainty slim digits. It was as if she felt a jolt of electricity the second their hands touched. “And no,” Jake laughed. “I don't think you'll see me in any type of class like that any time soon. I think I'll just stick to the weights for now and work my way up to cardio eventually!”

“Well I will say the weights seem to be working for you,” Lorelai looked Jake up and down, glancing at his belly maybe just a smidgen too long, with an appreciative smile. “But in case you change your mind I teach class here Tuesday through Saturday. Without being too biased I will say the class is super fun and don't worry, I go easy on the newbies.”

Lorelai glanced down at her stopwatch and realized her class would be finishing up their set soon. “Shit,” She mumbled. “I'm sorry Jake I have to get back to class. But like I said stop by and take a class!” Lorelai turned to leave but stopped short and turned back to him. “Oh, I'm also always available to do one on one classes anytime!” She winked at Jake and ran back into her class feeling light as air.

…......

Jake just stood there in awe and confusion. Did.... Was she flirting with me? He thought in disbelief to himself.

Latest posts

Back