• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Lost

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Butter184

Where do I start? So I am 37m with a wife and son. I knew at a young age I was a FA/feeder but pushed my desires down and continued on living a “normal” life. Got married had a kid and so on. As time went on my desire for what I really want has become almost unbearable. Ie be with a ssbbw feedee who shares not only the same interests sexually but is a match for me on other levels as well. My wife and I fight a lot and have a very poor sexual life. She is aware of my desires but does not care and kind of bushes them off. My sexual attraction is to really big women and I can’t get around it. I have since being seeing a ssbbw feedee secretly behind my wife’s back. I feel awful about it. Like really shitty but I have to know if that is what I really want. As to this point I share a lot with this other woman and have the same sexual desires and goals. She is aware of my situation but bc we mesh so well together she also wants to see how things turn out in the end for us. I am just so lost between being Truly happy and breaking up my marriage. I just don’t know what to do.

Latest posts

Back