Lotion massages for BBWs

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

MNSSBBWpearseeker

This man seeking a large heavy fat sweat lady
I love giving them. I like how it gives me a tactile way to express my admiration for a BBW, supplemented with my verbal to her.. I like the connected intimacy. Her submission to me to be admired and enjoyed, and pleased. I like attending to my queen as a drone but also like the dominance of taking and touching what I want and being the artist with her clay in my hands. I like seeing the jiggles, the folds, rolls, dimples, curves. The awesomeness of her manifested womanhood. She is your only focus for the moment and I am fully immersed in the altar of her flesh.

MNSSBBWpearseeker

This man seeking a large heavy fat sweat lady
Lay prone with feet extended off the bed. I am in office chair with bottle of warm edible oil. Looking forward to the mountain of booty and the splay of wide hips is a view I cherish. Your thick muscular calves and proportionately little feet work so hard to carry that big treasure chest thru the day. Those feet need some appreciation for all they do, and you just had them pedicured. My oiled hands begin to work your ankles and calves, I start to suck on your toes and lick between them, staring ahead for signs of twitching or jiggles while telling you how fine you are and how much and what, I aappreciate about you In my life.

Latest posts