• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Love: Does it matter if...?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cardshark_kt

A friend of mine recently went though a situation which has brought up a question to my mind I had been asked before: how do you know you're not straight, or how do you know you're gay, if you haven't had sex with intended target? See, my friend (a guy, let's call him J) was in a relationship with another guy (S). I wasn't around when they got together, but I did know both of them personally and was actually surprised (in a good way) later on when I found out they had hit it off. However, J suggested to S to find out whether he was straight or bisexual, and told him to have sex with a female. Now, S has, and admits to being straight now, but "always says he will love J".

I don't quite see why J would've suggested it in the first place; maybe as a sense of closure? It sounds more like he was waiting for an excuse to lose him and just wanted to throw it out there. Furthermore, how could S say that he would still love J if he was straight, and was just imagining the way he felt? I don't really get it... What I'm asking, to the general readers that may read this, is if you see sex as being a real excuse to labeling yourself? Personally, I can't speak too stable on any form of relationship, having a horrible track record despite my better wishes, but I can say that I've been attracted to them more on their personality and less on the idea of sex each time. Maybe I'm just weird... @_@

Latest posts

Back