• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Loving these new boards..new foodee here

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angela

Hi Everyone,
I am Angela, 33. 5'5" 348lbs & a definite foodee. I am an active weight gainer & LOVE food. I am totally obsessed with eating & my short term goal is 450lbs. I have an incredible love for huge heavy bellies..mine is currently 66" standing & I love feeling if hang against my thighs & sway when I waddle around. I have a blog where I chronicle my gaining..it is at http://fatterdaysahead.blogspot.com Feel free to check it out.
Big Fat Hugs,
Angela
PS. I am desperately seeking someone to take some tasteful shots of me & my big belly..if you know of anyone in the Virginia area please let me know..thanks so much!

Latest posts

Back