• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Lunch Ideas Needed

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Butt Asshley

Big Booty & A Smile
At work I'm often lovingly referred to as "The Lunch Lady". I'm always the one getting my coworkers to either order in or go out to eat. I NEVER EVER EVER bring my lunch. I don't bring my lunch cause I'm super picky and I really need the hour break out of the house. Sadly, Monday we start summer hours which cuts my lunch time in 1/2. There is no way I'll have time to go out and ordering in every day gets boring (there are only 3 places that delivery to my work) and expansive so I'm gonna have to start brown bagging it.

I'm super picky....I've never had tuna and I don't plan on trying it now. I'll only eat cold cuts if they are very fresh (no more then 2 days old). We hardly ever have dinner home so we usually don't have leftovers to bring to work. I'm in a panic. Between the longer work day and the shorter lunch break I really need a good lunch to prevent a melt down.

Any ideas?

Latest posts

Back