• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

M to BBW, a slightly recurring theme?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

"Jini"

There Are a few stories posted, so I'm going to guess that they hold an interest for some people.

The theme seems to usually be that a willing or unwilling guy is transformed through various techniques into a BBW or SSBBW.

I've simply taken it for granted that the authors are male, and perhaps expressing a secret desire on their part to Become a BBW, but I suppose that the writers of such fiction could very well be of either gender and expressing their secret desires to actually conduct such a transformation...

Interestingly the "transformee" usually ends up being basicly "owned" since they would never be able to return to their "normal - before" life.

But it has raised a question in my mind. Given the opportunity, do their exist people that would want to transform an average guy, by various means, into a BBW or SSBBW?

~"Jini"

Latest posts

Back